CDIH
Hybrid buddy!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hybrid buddy!! (/showthread.php?tid=2480)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

how's it going buddy?? did you do anything fun while i was away? i missed my bestest buddy, yes i did.

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2002

attention threads suck

- Grumpy - 07-08-2002

Time to kill another ARPI thread........

:lookatme: Hi Arpi! :lookatme:

Find any moose lately?

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

you are just jealous of our friendship

- Doc - 07-08-2002

:lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan :lookatme: Morgan

- Grumpy - 07-08-2002

do my eyes deceive me? did the bear fucker actually reply to the midgets post? I thought you swore off replying to anything that I post in?

Fuckin Hypocrite!

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2002

stupid dwarf....he was talking to me.

- Grumpy - 07-08-2002

SHUT UP DICK!

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

Quote:he was talking to me
this would be true

- Doc - 07-08-2002

So how long until you three have make-up sex?

- DGW - 07-08-2002

I think they've already had it
But this time Arpi wants to be on the rotissorrie

- Galt - 07-08-2002

Pssst, Arpi is hoping that someone will remind him that his buddy is HedCold and not HyBriD, thus playing into his wheelhouse of Hybrid = Hedcold comedy gold.

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2002

Quote:playing into his wheelhouse of Hybrid = Hedcold comedy gold.

he tapped into my mine.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

Quote:Pssst, Arpi is hoping that someone will remind him that his buddy is HedCold and not HyBriD, thus playing into his wheelhouse of Hybrid = Hedcold comedy gold.
the sad truth is that i made this mistake by accident:-(

- Sean Cold - 07-08-2002

Awww, fuck. Now Hedcold is going to act like a jilted lover and whine that his buddy doesn't know who he really is. Brace your self people, Hedcold is now on the CDIH suicide watch!Confuseduicide:

- Hybrid - 07-08-2002

good. i'd be arpi's buddy for life if it ment hedcold killing himself.

- Doc - 07-08-2002

<div align="center">CDIH
Feel The Love</div>

- diceisgod - 07-08-2002

I'm only gonna tell you this once Hybrid: It's never ok to lose. Especially to a zero and a woman.

- Hybrid - 07-08-2002

wrong thread

- diceisgod - 07-08-2002

You're not a mod yet, young padawan. But you have the instincts.