CDIH
Something that has been bothering me lately - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Something that has been bothering me lately (/showthread.php?tid=2532)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 07-11-2002

Remember that episode of "Friends" where Joey uses a big word to describe something, and the rest of the gang look in astonishment, as Joey isn't usually as verbose. Then Chandler (i think) chimes in with, "I just bought him that word-of-the day toilet paper". The gang shares a sigh of relief and the crowd enjoys a heart laugh. Well, it just so happens that there is no such thing as word-of-the day toilet paper, as I did a google search and couldn't find it anywhere. What the fuck? That makes that joke sooo much less funny, except for the ignorant who don't realize this product doesn't exist. For all these years I believed that this product existed and now I just feel cheated. I hate the world right now.

- Hybrid - 07-11-2002

i like 2-ply. so smooth on my bottom.

- Lord Magus - 07-11-2002

I hate to shatter your illusions.. but just because you can't find something on the internet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Can you tell me where to buy it then? I go to stores too and it is nowhere to be found.

- IkeaBoy - 07-11-2002

Quote:That makes that joke sooo much less funny,
That joke can be made less funny?

- Hey Ladi - 07-11-2002

I like when it comes over the top. I think bottom feeders are retarded, it's awkward that way, your hand will hit the wall.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-11-2002

I think you should be banished to the cell for even watching Friends.

Sadly, I used to watch it religiously when it preceded Seinfeld.

- Hey Ladi - 07-11-2002

It still does, you just have to change the channel

- Galt - 07-11-2002

You know what else doesn't exist? A company that manufactures water.

I mean, it's just some Hydrogen and some Oxygen. Doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to find that shit.

You figure that would big a big market in Africa and the Mid-East

- GonzoStyle - 07-11-2002

Since you obviously have an abundance of time on your hands. Grab a pen and roll of TP and a dictionary, since you can't find it you can make it yourself and a fortune at the same time.

- Galt - 07-11-2002

I'm sure it would sell as much as the Osama Bin Laden toilet paper. Now that was an Entreprenuerial idea if I ever saw one.

Quote:You know what else doesn't exist? A company that manufactures water.

I mean, it's just some Hydrogen and some Oxygen. Doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to find that shit.

You figure that would big a big market in Africa and the Mid-East
I think Oxygen only exists as O^2 or something so you can't make water. But I'm probably just trying to look smart without actually knowing anything.

If I made it, I would get sued by NBC for stealing their idea. See, it's a lose-lose situation. I am feeling genuine anger about this.

- Galt - 07-11-2002

Quote:I think Oxygen only exists as O^2 or something so you can't make water. But I'm probably just trying to look smart without actually knowing anything.

how the hell did you get a diploma without taking Chemistry?

Well then tell me why they don't manufacture it, Dr. Galt.

- Galt - 07-11-2002

Hey, I'm just the idea man, you people have to work out the logistics.

But I do know that O<SUB>2</SUB> means that there are two oxygen atoms bound together.<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Galt on July 10 2002 at 11:34

Quote:But I do know that O2 means that there are two oxygen molecules bound together.
Yes, and that is what oxygen exists as in a natural state. So if you merge Hydrogen and Oxygen, you would get H2O2, which is Hydrogen Peroxide, not water. In order to make water, you'd have to break the bonds between the O2s, and I don't know if this is possible. So there.

Edited By The Sleeper on July 10 2002 at 11:11

- Ken'sPen - 07-11-2002

the hell it doesn't sleeper,
I just wiped my ass with sanguine.:moonie:

- Galt - 07-11-2002

That's great Sleeper

I'll stay over here and brainstorm about matters of world health; you worry about making the poop experience more humorous<font color=white>

Edited By Galt on July 10 2002 at 11:15