CDIH
I'm moving to india - They'll buy anything. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I'm moving to india - They'll buy anything. (/showthread.php?tid=2571)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 07-14-2002

Quote:CALCUTTA, India (Reuters) - Indian police said on Friday they had arrested two men in Calcutta accused of selling bottles of cow urine mixed with cow dung and claiming they were cures for AIDS ( news - web sites), cancer and tuberculosis.

Sivaji Ghosh, deputy commissioner of Calcutta police, told Reuters the men were arrested after a complaint to police by drug control authorities.

"They were selling these bottles for everything under the sun," Ghosh said. "It was a bit surprising to see this happening in a big city. In villages, quacks sell a lot of things as medicines or having medicinal value."

Hey I got this bird shit mixed with monkey piss it cures herpes, 12 bucks a vial come on. Fuckin Ghandi died for nothing, I almost wanted to check the spelling to see if it was Indiana might have been more believable.

- Hybrid - 07-14-2002

i'll take 3 bottles

I got this placenta mixed with maynards piss, cures all body odor problems. Come on get them while they are hot. 1st 20 people get a free bike ride.

- fbd - 07-14-2002

wouldnt that sell even better in africa?3/4 of the continent has aids

- Hybrid - 07-14-2002

bikes with pegs = cool

- The Sleeper - 07-14-2002

Quote:I got this placenta mixed with maynards piss, cures all body odor problems.
If Indian people put that on, they would actually smell better than they usually do.

Quote:wouldnt that sell even better in africa?3/4 of the continent has aids

With what money? they don't have welfare in africa.

- fbd - 07-14-2002

they give you animal pelts...you could sell a lion skin for some decent cash

- Hey Ladi - 07-14-2002

Or have a really nifty loin cloth

make a lion coat and sell it to snoop dogg. Tell him all the pimps are wearing it.

Edited By GonzoStyle on July 14 2002 at 03:03

- virgingrrl - 07-14-2002

i've got a pair of wet panties...what will that cure?:lol:

- FNMoron - 07-14-2002

Quote:i've got a pair of wet panties...what will that cure?
whatever ails me :bow: :loveya:

- Cunt-Twat - 07-14-2002

does this scary anyone else? there are way too many doctors from inia practicing in the us, how will they treat you?? :crackhead:

- diceisgod - 07-14-2002

Cool. I'm gonna piss on the next dothead I see and then ask him for 20 bucks.

- Ken'sPen - 07-14-2002

See I thought tubby wanted to move there cause he heard they got a New Dehli.

Dehli...Deli.....
(Gonzo if you see my daughter don't tell her where I am, I'm dodgin her.)

- kindred - 07-14-2002

Got anything to cure a head full of snot? Right now, I'm about willing to trying anything......:-(

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-14-2002

Quote:does this scary anyone else? there are way too many doctors from inia practicing in the us, how will they treat you??

A few years ago when I was looking for a surgeon, I went to an Indian doctor for a consultation and he told me he was going to attach bags to my wounds to catch the puss....you only get puss when you have an infection....needless to say, an American did my operation.

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2002

Quote:he told me he was going to attach bags to my wounds to catch the puss
try a maxi pad, or stop fucking donkeys.

- LZMF1 - 07-15-2002

kindred, forget the antibiotics.....just run out and get bottle of jaegermiester!

<div align="center">[Image: jaegermeister.gif]</div>

- GonzoStyle - 07-15-2002

Quote:See I thought tubby wanted to move there cause he heard they got a New Dehli.

You should take your act on the road to wackbag, they might actually find you interesting there.

Post for more than a week and you get to be a mod.