CDIH
Ken and arpi get their wish - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ken and arpi get their wish (/showthread.php?tid=2620)

Pages: 1 2

- Grumpy - 07-18-2002

Looks like the midget's play time will be significantly decreased and possibly eliminated due to new restrictions coming into play at work. A retard in another department let her computer get hacked and now we all ahve to pay the price. New Firewalls, new surfing restrictions, new everything....fuckers........

This aint a goodbye thread. I'll be back. As soon as I figure out what procedures they're implementing and HOW THE FUCK to get around them, I'll pop in. In the meantime, it looks like I'll be relegated to latenight posting during bouts of insomnia. So don't think I won't be reading the fucking posts from time to time, assholes!

Ken, Arpi - you can stop dancing now.....it's only temporary until I figure out what the fuck is going on. The real fucked up part of all this is that I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO WORK NOW.

- Jack - 07-18-2002

That sucks man. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't surf the internet at work all day.. actually yes I do.. either go insane of boredom, or make up things to do.. Neither would be a good thing.

Good luck.

- Ken'sPen - 07-18-2002

Grumpy there must be some confusion,
my wish is somewhat more permanent.
[Image: dwarf.jpg]

- Luna - 07-18-2002

Hurry back, Meanie. Undecided

- Maynard - 07-18-2002

Ding dong the midgets dead
the midgets dead
ding dong the dickless midgets dead

- Grumpy - 07-18-2002

LMAO - thank you manyard.....you actually made me laugh with that one....

:rofl:

- Brokenjaw - 07-18-2002

Wow, and I thought this was going to be another (insert Sean's form here) post. Anyway, to bad you wont beable to post much grump, now if I want to read the same retarded joke over and over again, I will have to go read a Ken post. Don't hurry back.

Edited By Brokenjaw on July 18 2002 at 5:17

- Ken'sPen - 07-18-2002

Fucking bitches and their firewalls,
why don't you take yer maggot infested meat poker and drill her in
her hemmeroid ridder crap blaster till yer aids juice runs out her nose.
that'll teach her.
[Image: JerryMaren.jpg]

- Maynard - 07-18-2002

You're still here? Pulling a Sephiroth I see.

Just LEAVE already!

- Ken'sPen - 07-18-2002

Grump breaks through the firewall.
[Image: hitoompa.jpg]

- Hybrid - 07-18-2002

lmao ken. :lol:

- kindred - 07-18-2002

Hurry back, my little friend....:loveya:

- crx girl - 07-19-2002

i would just like to say that ken made me laugh with every post he made in this thread :bouncer:

- DGW - 07-19-2002

This fuckin song is stuck in my head............it kinda goes........ oompa loompa doopidee doo.....

I hope it's with you for your entire Friday

- Maynard - 07-19-2002

I agree CRX. His hippo picture killed me!

- Keyser Soze - 07-19-2002

You have no pull in the system admin department do you?

Make friends with one at your job, its an invaluable relationship.

- Metalfan - 07-19-2002

Quote:A retard in another department let her computer get hacked and now we all ahve to pay the price.

So are you saying that the woman who had pr0n sent from her computer by her supervisor works with you? Even more, is she YOUR assistant. For shame little man, for shame. :disappointed:

- OAS - 07-19-2002

Get a analog dialup line. It will be slower but will bypass the firewall. Poor midget.

- Galt - 07-19-2002

- Sean Cold - 07-19-2002

Galt, we all know you are actually crying on the inside. We will all help you through this trying time. Together, we can all pull through this.