CDIH
Dr. Shipman - C & p job on the new doctor death - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dr. Shipman - C & p job on the new doctor death (/showthread.php?tid=2629)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 07-19-2002

Quote:LONDON, England (CNN) -- Relatives of patients killed by Dr. Harold Shipman say they have been "vindicated" in their struggle to reveal him as the UK's worst serial killer.

Families and friends have fought an "uphill" campaign to have the full extent of Shipman's killings investigated and reported.

The interim findings of the public inquiry released on Friday show he killed at least 215 people, mainly elderly women.

But families, who described the father-of-four as "one of the most evil men in history," were still left bemused by his motive for the orgy of killing over 23 years.

The report also criticises medical and legal systems that allowed Shipman to get away with it for so long.

Shipman was jailed for life in January 2000 for the murders of 15 women but hundreds of other families had been left to wonder whether their relatives had fallen victim to his lethal injections too.

The inquiry investigated 887 cases and was able to conclude, in most of them, whether Shipman was responsible or not.

Inquiry chair Dame Janet Smith found that Shipman had killed a further 200 people and there was also a "real suspicion" he could have claimed another 45 victims.

Of Shipman's 215 victims, 171 were women and 44 were men, with the oldest being a 93-year-old woman and the youngest a 41-year-old man.

Dame Janet said the cause of death could not be determined in 38 cases because the evidence was too weak to form any view at all, while 210 patients had died of natural causes.

The 2,000-page report delivered a decision on 494 of the 887 cases.

Dame Janet said there was "compelling evidence" in 394 of these cases that Shipman was not responsible for the death.

Her first report into Shipman's killings said he began murdering patients in 1975, just a year after entering practice in Todmorden, West Yorkshire, but the bulk happened after he moved to Hyde, Greater Manchester, northwest England

The report said systems that should have safeguarded patients against misconduct failed to operate satisfactorily and that it was "deeply disturbing" that his killings did not arouse suspicion for so many years.

CNN's Diana Muriel said the report made "shocking reading."

She added that Shipman's reasons for the killings were unclear. His first victims tended to be terminally ill, but then he moved on to murder patients that simply irritated him. He himself has never admitted guilt or his thinking behind the deaths.

Dame Janet said she had examined Shipman's possible motivation for the killings. But she said: "I regret that I have reached no clear conclusion."

The trail to Shipman's conviction began when he was found to have changed the will of his last victim Kathleen Grundy, 81, in his favour. But that was the only evidence that Shipman had acted for monetary gain, the report found.

Holy fuckin shit. This motherless fuck killed 215 people? A fuckin doctor?

Not that I support it any way, but, killing people on thier death bed is one thing. But, Dr. Shipman didn't stop there. Oh no, he then moved on to slaying people who "irritated him". How do you even begin to punish this SOB? Fuck, does the Death Penalty even exisit in England?

I wouldn't even have enough hours in a fuckin day to ace all the people that irritate me. If I used that logic, my own mother would be dead.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-19-2002

My parents were looking for a new doctor..... :loveya:

- OAS - 07-19-2002

I don't believe the UK has a death penalty. They're all a bunch of liberal pussies.

If you could ace all those you hate, how would you do it? Shooting them up with heroin seems kind of lame.

- Doc - 07-19-2002

Quote:I wouldn't even have enough hours in a fuckin day to ace all the people that irritate me

Ugh, I hate to quote Dice, but I have to:
So many assholes, so few bullets

That has to be nice once you get into a good pattern though. I magine after the first couple you off, you get all scared and panicy, but after a few dozen, it's no big deal.

- Sean Cold - 07-19-2002

Dude, they have only sifted through half of this douche bag's case files, he still has around 400 more charges pending. Now, let's say he only gets charges on 1/4 of those. That brings his death count over 300. Do you honestly think he actually ever remembers the time when he was actually scared of doing this twisted shit?

Obviously he's mentally ill...and remember its not nice to kill the mentally ill when they do bad things.....

- Doc - 07-19-2002

How do you even kill that many people? I don't have enough free time to floss, much less kill everyone who rubs me the wrong way. His day planner must have looked like:

8:00 am - Wake up
8:30 am - Murder
9:00 am - Breakfast
10:30 am - Murder
11:15 am - Murder
12:00 pm - Lunch
2:00 pm - Double murder
3:00 pm - Afternoon tea
4:00 pm - Attmepted murder
5:30 pm - Dinner and a murder
8:00 pm - Watch Friends
9:00 pm - Murder
9:35 pm - Go to sleep

Doc made me chuckle...but the doc has an early bed time.

- Doc - 07-19-2002

Well, he's British...they're wierd over there

Take crx, please

ba dum dum

- Sean Cold - 07-19-2002

Quote:Obviously he's mentally ill

Kind of like KidA is obviously black.

Where is CRX when you need her. If this shit happened states side, this would be front page shit on a daily basis. I am wondering how big of an uproar it is causing over seas. I stumbled upon this gem out of pure luck.

- Sluggo - 07-19-2002

The guy looks creepy...

[Image: story.shipman.ap.jpg]

- OAS - 07-19-2002

Quote:Doc made me chuckle...but the doc has an early bed time.
Doc's getting older. He needs his naps. :rofl:

- Doc - 07-19-2002

I think she was referring to 'the' doc...the guy who killed people in merry ol England, not Doc as in the guy who posts on this board (me)

Besides, everyone knows I don't go to bed until I watch reruns of Knight Rider and Rescue 911 every night

- Arthur Dent - 07-19-2002

BBC News Article

[Image: _1101810_new.300.jpg]

What's the difference between God and a doctor?
God doesn't think he's a doctor.

- fbd - 07-19-2002

i love the limeyland police...over 200 murders, and they didnt catch the guy for over 27 years.efficiency at its best

- Arpikarhu - 07-19-2002

i admire the guy. to systematically off people who piss you off and get away with it for so long. i wish i had the balls to start killing all of the idiots in my life. oh wellUndecided

- Maynard - 07-19-2002

I still want to know how you punish a fuck like this.

You cant kill him 213 times.

I think everyone in england should get one cut with a razor blade.

- Arthur Dent - 07-19-2002

Well, if you put a small dose of cyanide in his food every day, it will take months, even years, to kill him while his hair and teeth fall out and his body just starts shutting down one system at a time.

That's how they killed Napolean.

- Sean Cold - 07-19-2002

Or, you could always pull an OZ and just lace his food with grinded glass for a few months.

This guy has inspired me to change my major, fuck the law, I'm going pre-med...

I think it's a pity that no one sees just how mentally ill he is, don't you people have any sympathy? (I'd be a good defense attorney ;-) )