CDIH
Hey mayfag!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Hey mayfag!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2651)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Kid Afrika - 07-21-2002

Quote:Next unrelated post in here, I'm locking you two in anger management. Got it?
Don't ever, EVER, try to pull rank on me again. You ain't got it like that. Ya understand?

If I want to bust someone's balls, I'm gonna do it. And you are going to sit by idle as I do so.

Once the thread started back on topic, I added nothing further. Your simple-minded attempt to flex your admin/mod muscle was both ineffective and unnecessary.

You might as well step off of your high-horse now... before somebody knocks you off.

- Gooch - 07-21-2002

fuckin white gay mods.

btw, always good to act indignant about it but also following his wishes, and keeping it outside the thead.

Edited By Gooch on July 21 2002 at 5:51

- Kid Afrika - 07-21-2002

gooch, I think we all know he had a point, but it's one of those things that goes without saying. THERE WAS NO NEED TO SAY IT! That's why nobody else said it. He felt that he would step up and play mod for once. I guess arpi was out with his other man today...

- Sean Cold - 07-21-2002

Don't mind me, just passing through and moving this obvious attempt at a cluster fuck to Anger Management.

Because, yes, I do have it like that.

- diceisgod - 07-21-2002

Quote:btw, always good to act indignant about it but also following his wishes, and keeping it outside the thead.

Yeah bravo. Good boy.

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-21-2002

Ho-Hum...just passing through also. Looking for a dumpster to go masturbate to my Kids-R-Us catalog...C-Ya:-D

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-21-2002

Umm...Howie...they changed the name...its KRU now.....you might want to get a new catologue with the newer fashions, I have a feeling KRU shows more skin.

- diceisgod - 07-21-2002

:yawn:

- GonzoStyle - 07-22-2002

Quote:Don't ever, EVER, try to pull rank on me again. You ain't got it like that. Ya understand?

Do I got it like that? I wanna have it like that. Cause if there is anyway I wanna have it, it's like that.

- diceisgod - 07-22-2002

I wanna fuck like that. I wanna put that in that just like that. I imagine that that is where it's at.

- The Sleeper - 07-22-2002

If there is anyone who has it like that, it's me.

- diceisgod - 07-22-2002

GIMME THAT!!

You ain't got it like that, ya understand?

I wonder if afrika thinks he has it like that? If he has it like that how does he know he has it like that? Maybe he has it but not like like that. Who judges that? Maybe maynard does have it like that and afrika doesn't realize it cause he has it another way other than that. ya know?

- Ken'sPen - 07-22-2002

I ain't had it like that since Reagan left office.

It's like this and like that and like this and uh
It's like that and like this and like that and uh
It's like this
And who gives a fuck about those?
So just chill, til the next episode

- Ken'sPen - 07-22-2002

Don't ask me,
because I don't know why,
but it's like that,
and that's the way it is.

nigga what, nigga who?

Quote:nigga what, nigga who?
You see any other niggaz up in this piece?

- Kid Afrika - 07-22-2002

tsk tsk tsk :disappointed: