CDIH
Sean cold is brilliant - Do not question his motives! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sean cold is brilliant - Do not question his motives! (/showthread.php?tid=2706)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 07-23-2002

I must admit, there was a twinge of "what is this happy horeshit" when I first logged in.

Why would he do this? This isn't him. He would never let this happen.

What would be his motives? I just couldn't grasp it.

....then, it hit me.

When Gonzo posted his goodbye thread and mentioned CDIH, the board was beseiged with jackasses from OA.

What Sean did, is see that it's going down again, and like a cunning CEO, he made his board appear weaker so as to be less attractive to someone looking to raid it. Disenfranchised OA posters might take a look here, see the absolute horror that is going on, and just run away immediately, never to pollute CDIH again.

Brilliant sir.

- Sluggo - 07-23-2002

Genius...PURE FUCKIN' GENIUS!!11!

- Luna - 07-23-2002

:bow: :bow:

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Moooooo!</span> :-D

- GonzoStyle - 07-23-2002

so it's all my fault again?

afrika was right, I am worthless.

- virgingrrl - 07-23-2002

Quote:so it's all my fault again?

afrika was right, I am worthless.

yeah, today everything can be all your fault. i had my day yesterday. :moonie:

worthless? never.

- GonzoStyle - 07-23-2002

I'm a star...... :blow:

- Jack - 07-24-2002

It's all a conspiracy. Sean needs help. He is being held hostage.

Sean didn't give Ken, Arpi, and Luna powers...

It was Sir Toby. It's the only explanation I can think of as to why Sean would do something like this.

- Arpikarhu - 07-24-2002

sean realizes that ArpiKenLu are the best choice for custodians of this board. this unruly mob needs an iron fist to tame it and we ARE that iron fist. bend or break, those are your only options!

- Tenbatsuzen - 07-24-2002

The only way to blast the unwanted OA.com scum out of here like a power washer through a gutter is to make ME a mod. That old gag. Smile

- Maynard - 07-24-2002

Anyone else looking at ArpiKenLu as a much weaker, sad excuse for UFC?

- Lord Magus - 07-24-2002

Quote:Anyone else looking at ArpiKenLu as a much weaker, sad excuse for UFC

I'm hurt that the phrases "ArpiKenLu" and "UFC" would even be ALLOWED to appear in the same sentence...
But I think Maynard has a point.

Oh.. and Galt is aware that you can't even read this board unless you're allready a member, isn't he? (or did that change at some point and i didn't notice it??)

- Maynard - 07-24-2002

I didn't mean the UFC insult. :bow: What I meant is this group couldn't even wash the jock straps of UFC.

- fbd - 07-24-2002

personally, i see them more as a low grade c-blockers, and la resistance as the hljc, but with a kid named the mole instead of hot chicks

- Maynard - 07-24-2002

Funny.....I was one of the c-blockers too. I guess I'm always with the underdog.

[snooty french accent]VIVA LA RESISTANCE![/snooty french accent]

- Lord Magus - 07-24-2002

I know you didn't mean it like that Maynard...
Just.. well.. you know.. the comparison was akin to mentioning Howie's "Special" Helemt-wearing Grade School Little League team as resembling Yankee's players at a young age.. or something.. (I think I lost my point when I brought up Howie's Helmet heads.....)

- Maynard - 07-24-2002

Hi Magus! :lookatme:

- fbd - 07-24-2002

yeah, but this time you're on the winning team, comrade krebs

- Jack - 07-24-2002

Who is going to take first watch? Cause I am getting a little tired. I need to get some sleep.

- crx girl - 07-24-2002

you are such a dork, jack Rolleyes

bite me mayfag :moonie:

Edited By crx girl on July 24 2002 at 02:44

- Maynard - 07-24-2002

Whats a "dork jack"?