CDIH
Announcement - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=2808)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 07-26-2002

*** CDIH Announcements Part 1 ***
I’m sorry if some of you find this to be somewhat anti-climactic, but the thread Gonzo posted yesterday was as much a surprise to me as anyone. His post changed things, and at least delayed the original announcements that I was ready to make on Thursday night. I know that it’s been a confusing and tense day, I have not been intentionally trying to lead you on or shirk any of your questions and doubts, but everything seems to change by the minute.

This site has changed greatly not only since its birth nearly 7 months ago, but in dramatic respects during the last 2 weeks. We will be making progress and taking steps to develop the site in response to some of those changes, and to allow us to start fresh. Here is what will be taking place almost immediately…

1. The site will be receiving a complete makeover. New colors, buttons, logo, etc. are all in the works and will be instituted as quickly as the design can be made.

2. In addition to the site redesign, there will be changes in the forums themselves. We have added our very own WOW forum.

3. In our attempt to start anew, all members who have been banned are welcome to return to the site on a case-by-case basis. Any member who has been banned and wishes to start clean, can contact any moderator or myself and their name will be discussed by the moderators as a group.

As I said, there will be future changes, and there are other matters in the works, I hope to be able to speak of what I originally intended within the next few days. At that time I will go into greater depth about the more recent events and what it has been leading up to. Again I apologize if this all has an incomplete feel. But it seemed better to at least inform you partially than to keep waiting until I could explain everything.

It’s time for some changes, some minor and some drastic. The mods & I have been conversing openly about a lot of new ideas. We are not trying to re-visit any glory days, but we want to give the site a more relaxed atmosphere. We are working together as a group to once again bring a sense of community to this site.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-26-2002

I think we should get rid of post counts. It should be about post content. Not post count.

- Hybrid - 07-26-2002

i dont like missing the beginning of the joke. i have to catch up now.

- GonzoStyle - 07-26-2002

Ohh maybe in 8 months we'll get to see the sequel to this wonderful post.

- HedCold - 07-26-2002

new smileys too? :clueless:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-26-2002

I think we should have more parties.

- HedCold - 07-26-2002

so like how do i change my status? i don't like the one i have now, its hurtful. meanies

Quote:I think we should have more parties.

Does this mean we will have to pay 40 bucks now? 20 to boy wonder and 20 to his sidekick sean?

- Silera - 07-26-2002

I just want to fucfk

- Arpikarhu - 07-26-2002

i cant say it enough. give it a chance people. you might be surprised. and you can be sure that weill tell you of most of the changes before we implement them.

- Austin - 07-26-2002

Are you gonna change the name of the pit too? :clueless:

- Jack - 07-26-2002

But we are not going to have any say in those changes.. Sure, you may tell us, but what good does that do if we cannot vote yes or no?

- Sluggo - 07-26-2002

I hate this place...
I've been here for 7 months...
Nothing works here...
The medication don't work...
I hate this place...
Nothing works here...
I hate this place...
Nothing works here...
I hate this place...
Nothing works here...
I hate this place...
Nothing works here...

Edited By Ken'sPen on July 26 2002 at 12:40

Quote:I just want to fucfk

Give me a call, on the line.
You can call me, any, any time.

- Sean Cold - 07-26-2002

Yeah, because that silly voting thing worked so fuckin well. Get off of your pedestal, fuck face.

- Ken'sPen - 07-26-2002

Sluggo,
that sig pic is a big no no,
take that nonsense to the short bus

Quote:Get off of your pedestal, fuck face.

Awww sorry, did someone take froy and seans place on the pompus box?

- Jack - 07-26-2002

I happen to like my pedestal damn it.

How could you turn your back on us? :disappointed:

- Lord Magus - 07-26-2002

I call shenanigans!! I saw no "New Site Logo Contest" threads!!

- Sean Cold - 07-26-2002

Let's just say that I don't think i will ever be in the cell again.

Thank you

Move along