CDIH
Howie who? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Howie who? (/showthread.php?tid=2847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>POOP!</span></marquee>

[Image: poop.jpg]

- Arpikarhu - 07-29-2002

c'mon maynard, he is the guy who single handedly keeps this board alive. he said so himself.

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Quote:he is the guy who single handedly keeps this board alive.
Sean's real name is Howie?

- Galt - 07-29-2002

gimick posters are my favorite

- diceisgod - 07-29-2002

She's filling up that elephant condom with elephant poop! What a wasteful bitch!

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Yeah, she really SHOULD be catching it in her mouth.

Fuckin amateurs.

- diceisgod - 07-29-2002

I'm thinking it should be a direct asshole to asshole transference.

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Quote:I'm thinking it should be a direct asshole to asshole transference.
Well....you and I are talking. Isn't that pretty much the same thing? :clueless:

- Sluggo - 07-29-2002

Goddamn DIG...
That just made me so hot...

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-29-2002

If your lame attempt at digs towards me were even remotely funny, i would have responded to them earlier! Ha-Ha Faggots!! We're back and you have no control in the short bus!! Eat dick you shitbags!! Try to edit posts in here ya fucking gaywads!!

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

None of US ever edited threads in here in the first place you fucking idiot. We just moved shit here.

- diceisgod - 07-29-2002

Quote:We just moved shit here.

Literally

- The Sleeper - 07-29-2002

blah blah blah AIDS infected tuna box blah blah blah your mom's pimply snatch.

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-29-2002

Yeah you Cum-Gulping bag of shit, see if you get to move another one of my posts dick!! And you think you've seen the end of Grumpy ya bag of shit, you should kiss his ass Scumbag!! He'll be back sooner than you know! And Maynard...you have a lot of nerve calling people amateurs....you're the biggest hack amateur of them all. You've been a joke ever since you popped your lame-humored ass up on any message board!! Alright dicks...i'll be on later tonight if ya'll want to contiue this, or you can sit here and get your little jabs in while i'm gone if it makes ya feel Mighty!!

- Galt - 07-29-2002

Oh wait, I get it. This is another over-the-top joke.

But you're not going to get me again this time you wacky kids.

No one is this foolish, and filled with such predictable, cookie-cutter, forced, unfunny anger

- Sluggo - 07-29-2002

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

- diceisgod - 07-29-2002

Well put that bag of shit in your pipe and smoke it, Maynard!

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

Hey howie, Look in the fuckin mirror once in awhile. And who said anything about Grumpy leaving? Or you for that matter?

And I'll tell you what shithead. You post more naked pictures in any forum besides this one, and I guarantee that they will get moved. No one's ever touched one of your threads or anyone elses down here. You're just a whiney bitch and like to complain about nothing. You're not happy otherwise.

- Sluggo - 07-29-2002

Quote:You're just a whiney bitch and like to complain about nothing. You're not happy otherwise.
Moron hacked Howies acct.?

- Maynard - 07-29-2002

No, Moron's at least not a bitch. He's just whiney.