CDIH
Howie who? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Howie who? (/showthread.php?tid=2847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-31-2002

Well DIG, I'd love to sit here and entertain your cowardly ass but i've got a 9:15 raping of your paralyzed, wheel-chair bound sisters virgin mouth!! It's apparently her birthday and you'r mom's supposed to be there to film it. I hear your old man's not gonna be able to make it because he's still up in Canada since dodging the draft back in Vietnam....my how the talentless coward son doesn't fall far from the tree! See ya tomorrow, same time for your protien deposit Queer!!

- diceisgod - 07-31-2002

Goodbye. I win.

Ummm...real quick DICK IS GOD! You would know....Does your sister like it down her half paralyzed throat or all over her face and in her hair?? Email me...i'm on my way...thanks coward!!

- HedCold - 07-31-2002

finally!! a sister joke!!

- Keyser Soze - 07-31-2002

finally a post from howie that involves bodily fluid!

Quote:finally!! a sister joke!!

Yeah, some of the board mom's are looking a little bruised..lol!

Quote:finally a post from howie that involves bodily fluid!

--Runs in room........Tosses warm Big Gulp cup of cat piss, dog shit and vomit at keyser....runs out of room laughing...LOL!--

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 30 2002 at 9:39

- Ken'sPen - 07-31-2002

Jeezuz Howie,
show some pity on these fucks,
your murdalizing them!!!
stupid fucks don't know if they play with matches they'll get burned, huh.

- JerseyThunder - 07-31-2002

Quote:What's the matter, couldn't get your hands on the Samantha Runnion crime scene pics?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :toast:

- Whip - 07-31-2002

UH...take some advice from me....a certain aforementioned person does not like when things are said about himself, or say, his spouse...so watch out...or an internet grudge may be bestowed upon you, and you will cry...like me...boo hoo:fuckoff:

- JerseyThunder - 07-31-2002

So, how's the FBI training going?:-D

- GonzoStyle - 07-31-2002

Quote:an internet grudge may be bestowed upon you

Whip, howie said he had a life of the web, come on.

- Whip - 07-31-2002

FBI is on hold B/C im goin NYPD in september...well i hope to b, wont hear from them till 2nd week of august.

- Whip - 07-31-2002

oh and i see the same
"runs in drops a flaming bag of cat shit on his head, and gayly runs out" is going on...
lovely

- SLASH - 07-31-2002

<center>Sometimes When We Touch
Dan Hill

You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie

And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do?
I'm only just beginning to see the real you

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide

I wanna hold you 'til I die
'Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity
Some tenderness survives

I'm just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter
Still trapped within my youth

The honesty's too much
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through
And hold you endlessly

At times I understand you
And I see how hard you've tried
I've watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by

At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again

The honesty's too much
I wanna hold you 'til the fear in me subsides.</center>

- Whip - 07-31-2002

wow everyone runs to see this slash...:toast:

Slash...i don't know which is more disturbing...the fact that you posted that song or the fact that you searched for it...lol!!

Quote:UH...take some advice from me....a certain aforementioned person does not like when things are said about himself, or say, his spouse...so watch out...or an internet grudge may be bestowed upon you, and you will cry...like me...boo hoo

And you, you little bitch!! What's your deal?? Don't bring your shit in here!! You still not over the fact I will not accept your IM's?? For the record, that was not the reason you were banned from STM....it was just the lame excuse i came up with at the time because nobody wanted you in there!! For the record, you and only YOU were the only one ever booted....so stop IM'ing me! You're worse than a scorn ex-girlfriend!

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 31 2002 at 12:17

- Whip - 07-31-2002

oh and he speaks...listen to the man who everyone laughs at these days...oh and listen..im heartbroken that you wont accept my IM's cause you are truely my only internet buddy howie...lets just remember who the one was who had a hissy fit when someone said something about your precious spouse.

Quote:And you, you little bitch!! What's your deal?? Don't bring your shit in here!!

listen..thats the only reason i came back was to make u cry...looks like it has worked..

Umm tool, you can rag on whoever you want.....my dead grandma was dragged over the boards a few weeks ago! Everyone knows you're still a douchebag!! My,my....looks like someone's still pissed that they were shunned after all this time. Here's a hint.....move on...you're of no relevance anymore.

- Whip - 07-31-2002

shunned??? dont know about that...cause a certain someone asked me to come check this place out...consequently to rag on your sorry ass...so ill b around for a while. Hopefully by tomorrow your "minions" will know im on board here so i can get ragged on all day, cause thats what howie is all about...precious precious howie....:fuckoff:

Some things never change, you're still as nerdy as ever.....no doubt whoever asked you to come here is probably as big of a dork as you are.....oh well, make yourself at home. Lord knows you can't get enough of me...maybe if you're a good boy, tomorrow after i'm done pumping chowder down DIG's throat i'll let ya lick the helmet clean!!