CDIH
Have you ever jerked off while posting? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Have you ever jerked off while posting? (/showthread.php?tid=292)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 01-28-2002

And if so, who's post did you jerk off too? And what were they talking about? I myself have not.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-28-2002

You know it isn't a particular post I just got a hand free and why not. It usually is when I'm watching pr0no/posting.

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

Dude, are you guys that fucking hard up for women that you have to jerk off doing weird shit?????

NO, I've never jerked off while posting.

- IkeaBoy - 01-28-2002

Nope, actually does accidentally producting count?

IkeaBoy Wrote:Nope, actually does accidentally producting count?
What the hell? Nevermind, I don't even wanna know.

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:What the hell? Nevermind, I don't even wanna know.
dude, I am so with you on that one. I have already learned my lesson that you never ask Ikea what he is talking about.

- Grumpy - 01-28-2002

I usually spank a batch just before, right after and depending on my mood....maybe....I'll throw some baby chowder in between

- Sephiroth - 01-28-2002

I hear AM used to go 15 rounds with his dick everytime Teenslut posted.

- BeckyDC - 01-28-2002

LOL this could be bad. :eek:

- Hey Ladi - 01-28-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:LOL this could be bad. :eek:
I bet they wouldn't mind if any of us admitted to it though. Wink

And, no, I haven't. I did try to do it driving once. But I kept thinking people would see me, and I have a hard enough time concentrating on driving as it is.

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:LOL this could be bad. :eek:
I bet they wouldn't mind if any of us admitted to it though. Wink

And, no, I haven't. I did try to do it driving once. But I kept thinking people would see me, and I have a hard enough time concentrating on driving as it is.
Oh I've done it driving. On more than one occasion. But, it's not nearly as good as road head.

Sephiroth Wrote:I hear AM used to go 15 rounds with his dick everytime Teenslut posted.
Yea, judging by all the "Oh man, I just splooged" comments in those threads, I figured there would be more people who did this.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-28-2002

:eek: More and more with each passing day, you are all beginning to scare me....

- BeckyDC - 01-28-2002

Shit..driving home after work is the perfect time lol. I mean it's dark by that time and if someone HAPPENS to see me?? all the better..no??

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:Shit..driving home after work is the perfect time lol. I mean it's dark by that time and if someone HAPPENS to see me?? all the better..no??
The more you say, the better you get.

- BeckyDC - 01-28-2002

Quote:The more you say, the better you get.

so thats more bonus point for me huh. What do I win when I get there???

- DGW - 01-28-2002

Christ my typing is bad enough....If I was banging my joint against the keyybboaaaaarrrrd IIIII cccan immmmaginnee whhhaaaat myyyyyyy tyyyyyppppinggggg wwwwwoullllddd loooooooook liiikkkkke. :eek:

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:so thats more bonus point for me huh. What do I win when I get there???
Anything you want doll. Just name it.

- BeckyDC - 01-28-2002

whoa..thats SUCH an open invitation for sickness and perversion lol **ponders** lemme think about that one Confusedatan:

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2002

i just spanked it while looking at a pic of beckys boobs.