CDIH
Do you think - George w..... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Do you think - George w..... (/showthread.php?tid=2923)

Pages: 1 2

- Corpsegrinder13 - 08-01-2002

Will be able to succeed where his father could not? Do you really think that he is doing this shit with Sadaam for the good of the country, or just to show America that he can do something worht wild since the talks for re-election will be starting up again soon. I think he's a fucking joke and always has been since he became our president. I also think that this little stint in the middle east with Heussein will probably backfire on us...what do ya'll think???

- Gooch - 08-01-2002

Everything he and his cronies (those cronies are the exact people of Daddy's admin) touch turns to shit. Whatever they do will turn to a mess, guarenteed.

- Spitfire - 08-01-2002

Bush's approval ratings are slipping...time to start a new war with someone.

Not just this War on Terrorism, we have to give the enemy a new face...it has to be someone tangible, not just the all-encompassing "terrorists"

Edited By Spitfire on Aug. 01 2002 at 1:43

- JIMMYSNUKA - 08-01-2002

i dont care if its a gimmick or not. as long as we blow up towel heads and leave a crater filled with rubble. WHO CARES. :thumbs-up:

- Corpsegrinder13 - 08-01-2002

As long as we don't have a filthy scumbag like Sharpton get into office. we should be allright..

- Arthur Dent - 08-01-2002

Husein could have been eliminated ten years ago easily. Bush Sr.'s advisors said it would create a power vacuum and get the US entrenched in peace keeping, basicly negating the positive effects of winning a war so they backed off.

We'll have to see if Bush Jr. is serious this time. hell, now they're claiming Al Queda is hiding in Iraq to add one more reason to justify going in.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 08-01-2002

The sad thing is for the Kurds they got fucked over badly by Bush 41 because they were promised protection if they rised aganist Saddam and Bush 41 pussied out and did shit, leaving saddam to gas the Kurds. The Kurds have been able to get a democratic government working in the no fly zone because saddamn can't extend his military over there. They're going to pretty much have to go with the US or else they'll get nothing but most likely they'll get fucked over again by Bush 43.

There's nothing like a war to whip up popular support. But Bush 43 is realizing its best to wait till he can drag this on as long as possible so he doesnt have any unforseen electoral disasters happening. Does anybody remember the original reason why they wanted to attack Iraq? Yes, the supposed link between Mohammed Atta and Iraqi Intelligence. Well that turned out to be complete bullshit. So now they're using the whole "he gasses the kurds" that just shows he must stopped. THe government won't say shit when Turkey slaughters Kurds with US made weapons but when Iraq does it, it's time to invade them for this horrible injustice.

Being 1/4 Kurdish it's going to suck ass to see them get screwed in a post-saddamn government.

EDIT-I seriously doubt Hussein would have Al Qaeda in Iraq. The man is a secular military dictator. He realizes that he can use religion to his advantage but not with people like Al Qaeda that want to overthrow him and install a wahabist regime.

Edited By AdolescentMasturbator on Aug. 01 2002 at 1:53

- Metalfan - 08-01-2002

Well, isn't Corpse the little post whore on his first day in hell :lol:

Dude....its simple....nuke the bastards :thumbs-up:

- Spitfire - 08-01-2002

As soon as I heard Bin Ladin was out of Afghanistan, I was joking about the government playing the game "Where in the World is Osama Bin Ladin" played to the tune of Carmen Sandiego. The OBL/the rest of Al Queda would be hiding in any country where we felt like going after...
Oh no, he's in Pakistan, we must blow them up!
Oh no, he's in Iraq, we must blow them up

but I think that's too conspiracy theory-ish....

- OAS - 08-01-2002

Bush needs a war to be re-elected, that's a fact. Iraq talk all along has been just in case he needs it. The problem he has is most of our allies see right through what he is trying to do. Until they believe Iraq is a viable threat, they won't back him.

Yesterday, American blood was once again shed by terrorists. Does anyone else find it ironic that 5 out of 7 people that died were American? Hamas knew exactly where to place that bomb. Hamas want's to draw the US into a conflict supporting Israel. I wish we would go after Palestine and get this over with.

Dubya talks big shit that terrorism anywhere in the world will not be tolerated. But he turns a blind eye to Palestine. It is obvious Israel is not going to resolve this mess. It's time we escalate the inevitable and get it over with.

Dubya needs a war to be re-elected, but he is too stupid to see the one he needs to fight that is starring him in the face.

Attacking Palestine would upset about every government on the planet and don't be surprised if the EU and other nations puts sanctions on the US for that.

- OAS - 08-01-2002

AM we would put the spin on an invasion that the world will accept. We are attacking and occupying Palestine to root out evil. Once in, we put a government in place that seeks to find everlasting peace with Israel. It worked in Afghanastan, the world bought into that one, they will buy into a similar argument for Palestine.

And there are very few nations on the planet that would ever place sanctions on the US. They will talk big, shake their finger, but they will do nothing.

The Europeans are bitter about the US being a bigger player most often but now with the EU they want to drop their pants and scream hey america we got a big dick too.

Besides it is so not worth it to waste American soldier's lives to fight Israel's fight. And the political/military cost is so no worth it because Hamas killed 5 americans as bad as that sounds. If America does what you suggest you will just make the situation far far worse. Arabs are pissed off enough as it is, an invasion isn't going to help that.

- Gooch - 08-01-2002

bush ain't gonna be re-elected. his only hope is:

1. proof that osama is dead

2. hussien out of power

3. economic recovery

I'm not sure any of these things are going to happen. Wait till the Democrats get a hold of him this next presidential election. American's will be reminded of all this, plus the shady way he was elected in the first place. This guy is in a no-win situation. And, his grip on economics...ha ha, his grip...yeah right...his administrations grip on economics has shown that they have no clue what they are doing, and b/c of past misdeeds of businuess empowerment stretching back to the Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton admins, the fall of large companies will only drive us further into an almost depression-like atmosphere. I wouldn't be surprised for more companies to go down and see a stockmarket cash and burn again. To be honest, I don't see an economic recovery happening within the next few years, unless we do go to a full-out war that changes our economic and internal business strategies. And, a little place like Iraq will not be enough to support such an endeavor that will dynamically change it.

- OAS - 08-01-2002

Well I made a prediction back on OA.com around September 14th or so asking your generation if they were ready to fight WWIII. I said then and still believe 9/11 was the initial battle of that war. I heard all the arguments that it wont be, not enough countries are involved etc.

Yes the Arab world hates us. Yes Europe is taking pills to make it's dick bigger. It doesn't matter. We WILL fight Israel's war. There is too much money and power with Israeli interests in this country not too. Nobody else will solve this problem but us. The war will start in Palestine and spilll into Lebanon Syria and other surrounding countries. Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia will look the other way and deal with the aftermath in their own ways by clamping down on the dissidents in their country.

We will so not fight Israel's war. A lot Americans are supporting of Israel but I doubt they wouldn't mind just sending little Johnny to the West Bank to fight Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. And if we do get in a war where do we draw the line. Do we attack only groups that attack civilians like Fatah, Hamas, and IJ. Or do we extend that to groups like the PLFP who explicitly say they will only kill Israeli soldiers/political officials.

- Doc - 08-01-2002

Quote:The sad thing is for the Kurds they got fucked over badly by Bush 41

Abso-fucking-luetley.

When the cease fire was drawn up for Iraq and we let them keep their armed helicopters and they used them two months later to put down Kurdish revolts...that was the ultimate in the US turning their back on them.

If the US does try to attack Iraq, a smart guy like Hussain will bomb...Israel.

Hear me out on this, it's what he tried back in '91 but didn't have time to do it right. If he starts attacking Israel, and they strike back, then Iraq plays the ultimate card for an Arab nation "We are being attacked by America and by the Jews in Israel". That way, he'll have the support of a lot of the Arab world.

Unless the whole operation is done wicked fast, it is going to be very ugly this time around

- Keyser Soze - 08-01-2002

The question is, who would be the democratic nomination to contest GW? Are we going to see a repeat of Gore/Bush? Will Gore have an advantage this time or will people view him is a less than appropriate wartime president?

I think we need a new face, a new strategy, someone unexpected to step up and turn things around.

The party honchos do not want Gore. However normal democrats are more pro-gore. I expect the party leadership to try to force someone that's not Gore on the rank and file.

I do hope that the dems win in 2004 for this reason solely. Hillary will want to run in 2008 if gwb wins in 2004. If a dem wins we don't have to put up with her shit till at least 2012.

- OAS - 08-01-2002

Bush could have a run for his money in his own party. I would not be shocked to see McCain give George a hard time. McCain hates Bush. Many Republicans and Democrats alike see McCain as a much stronger leader. Tradition suggests that wouldn't happen, but if the party is divided, you never know.

Gore would not beat Bush. Too many people would look at it as sour grapes. Gephardt could beat Bush.