CDIH
Ken, enough is enough - Have you no moral decency? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Ken, enough is enough - Have you no moral decency? (/showthread.php?tid=2948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Ken enough is enough. You keep trying to cross this line that shouldn’t be crossed. You keep beating to death, over and over again issues about my wife. My wife has been dead to me for years. This is painful. Why do you insist on bringing her up all the time? Your shtick is old. Why don't you save up and buy a clue? You are so sad it's pathetic. We are people with feelings here. Stop it!

And you keep making comments about my teenage daughter and her friends. Daughters are sacred. Leave her alone. Is nothing off limits to you? Make one move towards my daughter and I will make you suffer pain like you never could imagine existed. With all of the recent abductions taking place around the country, I think the authorities would be interested in knowing about you. I have saved all the IM's you have sent me with the subtle comments about my daughter.

If you have any shred of moral decency, now is the time for your farewell thread. You have beaten everything you possibly could into the ground. There is nothing left to pound.

ENOUGH!

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

dude I am sorry your wife is dead....
and don't try to twist my words....
Knowing how hot young women can't resist you,
I asked if you were forced to leave when they had their friends over.

I was not trying to bring your family into anything, just trying to reconcile your active libido.......

again truly sorry to hear about your wife.

Quote:With all of the recent abductions taking place around the country, I think the authorities would be interested in knowing about you. I have saved all the IM's you have sent me with the subtle comments about my daughter.

AND dude that is just sad.......
are you that hard to get me off the board,
I don't PM you,
never mentioned a daughter before,
didn't know you had one, just hoped you did so the comment about THEIR FRIENDS would make sense.

I am only responding in Kind, if you are going to haunt my every post I will do the same for you.

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 02 2002 at 11:22

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Sure sorry now. How would you know? But I guess it's ok for some people to bust on things that are sensitive to some, but it's not ok for others. Everything is fair game for some, not others.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

I got mad because Grumpy KNEW....
I shared with him.....
I really thought your wife was alive,
the joke was not to be at her expense but rather yours.

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Quote:the joke was not to be at her expense but rather yours.
Well I'm not laughing. You are a total ass for assuming that aren't you?

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

why???
from what I heard you were a married man....
so where is the assumption....
I don't know why the phrasing "dead to me"
suffice to say I will leave it alone.....

BUT DON'T YOU DARE TURN a comment I made about friends coming over, into some implication that I accused you of incest....
OR imply
that I ever made comments expressing interest in your daughter.....

hate me all you want to,
but hate me with truths.

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Making any comment about or questions about my daughter is implying something sick and twisted about me. In your post you said am I required to leave the house when my daughters friends came over. Would that not be implying that I would do something sick either physicaly or in thought about my daughters friends?

I want a fucking apology.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

NO!

well how old is your daughter I guess.....
I thought you would be old enough to have a teen daughter....
who's friends would fall into the catagory of women you profess to please,

If she is in gradeschool then yes I apologize,
I don't mean to imply you are a pedophile.

and I tried to reconcile this shit with you privately, but if we must air this out in public.

- OAS - 08-02-2002

No you didn't try to reconcile this privately. I have not gotten one famous Ken IM today so don't lie. You posted the wife and Kid comments publicly, so we will air this in public.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

sweetheart,
I meant yesterday, last week whatever.

You continue to hound my posts,
I tried to make nice.
you didn't want to,
then I told you I would squish your nuts.
You wanna hound me commenting on my every post,
I will do the same to you.....

so do you resemble your sig when the friends are over in the pool?

- OAS - 08-02-2002

I continue to hound your posts? Do you really believe that? You are pathetic.

Now apologize about the wife and daughter comments and this will be settled. If you didn't mean it, it was still taken that way.

- LZMF1 - 08-02-2002

<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>D'OH!!!</span>

that was a reply to ken's last comment. sorry, please continue.

Edited By LZMF1 on Aug. 02 2002 at 12:02

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

:disappointed:
how bout 50 of those????
count as hounding.....
tell me what I said about your daughter I should be sorry for.....
and I might.
I already said sorry for bringing up your wife.

- OAS - 08-02-2002

As I said earlier moron, asking if I must leave my house when my daughters friends come over suggests I would do something immoral either in reality or in thought, regardless of what you intended to say.

That is why I want the apology.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

yes but the hinted allegations were toward THEIR FRIENDS not your daughter and thus I do not think the statement merits an apology.

Quote:With all of the recent abductions taking place around the country, I think the authorities would be interested in knowing about you. I have saved all the IM's you have sent me with the subtle comments about my daughter.

I on the other hand refuse to discuss anything with you until you retract this statement.
liar liar pants on fire.......
When you went to graduations did you imagine all the girls were naked?

Do you work as a mall santa during xmas?

- OAS - 08-02-2002

If apologize for the comments about my daughter, I will retract the statement. The graduation comment is exactly what I'm talking about, There are 18 year old girls and then there are friends of my daughter. Now apologize!

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

I don't want you to retract that statement in a quid pro quo,
I want you to either support it or retract it.

that is a heavy allegation there pal....

on the flip side I would imagine that every father must take a peek if their daughters have hot friends over.....(read TEEN) so I don't view my comment as meriting an apology to you.....

you are an icky old man.....
why is my comment bothering you.........
touching close to home???
did you have to register to move to a new neighborhood?

- Maynard - 08-02-2002

Quote:I have saved all the IM's you have sent me with the subtle comments about my daughter.
OAS has AIM now???

OAS, I don't think Ken was implying you fuck your daughter or her friends. I think he just meant that they don't want a guy in the house when they're doing all their TEEN girl stuff.

Mmm....teen .....:drool:

I've been waiting for 2 years for OAS to invite me over for one of his daughters slumber parties. And still.....nothing. :disappointed:

- NaughtyAngel - 08-02-2002

you could always come here maymay

- Maynard - 08-02-2002

I know my name's john....but we're not the same.