CDIH
Ken, enough is enough - Have you no moral decency? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Ken, enough is enough - Have you no moral decency? (/showthread.php?tid=2948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- NaughtyAngel - 08-02-2002

:disappointed:
where's mayv8er when i need him

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

crap I gotta go,
FBI is here.

- Maynard - 08-02-2002

Quote:where's mayv8er when i need him
You just wanna suck my cock. I know it.

It's ok. Just as long as you don't tell anyone.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

thank you for your opinion on content on page 1 Maynard......
I truly don't believe anyone could mangle what I wrote as to being about his family.

- NaughtyAngel - 08-02-2002

why the hell would i admit that to anyone
:rofl:

- Gooch - 08-02-2002

not to make light of OAS's issues and emotions, but i think this is being made much more than it is b/c of a dislike of someone's messageboard "persona". Like Maynard, it seems clear to me what Ken was writing about.

- Maynard - 08-02-2002

I think this is a common problem around here (and other boards). If you have a dislike for someone and are always bickering, then you can find ways to make just about anything they say negative.

- Gooch - 08-02-2002

yup...good point.

"What you see depends on what you are looking for"

speaking of which...was it you that said that Mesc could be gotten??? If so, do let me know. I am dying to get my hands on that on anything more cerebral than the typical scrag that's in my bong.

Edited By Gooch on Aug. 02 2002 at 1:19

- Maynard - 08-02-2002

I'll see what I can do Goochie. I'll ask around.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

<!--me&Ken'sPen--><span id='ME'><center>Ken'sPen these are my final words</center></span><!--e-me-->

OAS exploded cause I did to him what he has done to me for months....
I followed him around and tweaked his nose.

OAS tried to twist my words into something they were not.

OAS through a pretty serious accusation (which was a lie) at me....
cause he knows around here, that if you throw enough shit, some of it sticks.

I really don't like the guy.

- Gooch - 08-02-2002

Quote:I'll see what I can do Goochie. I'll ask around.

thanks dude. IM me if you do, so it isn't on the board. (i used it to hijack the thread.) =)

Quote:I really don't like the guy.

If I had a dime for everytime I heard this used in general so many times. So what? Don't put him on your Xmas card list.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

Gooch,
he's not......
This whole thing is here because he didn't want to settle something in private, he wouldn't back off, and he got snippy when the shoe got on the other foot.

don't make me remove my best buddy tag from you.

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Say what you will about your intent on the daughter comments. You never make suggestions that a father would have ill thoughts about his daughter. There are certain lines you just shouldn't cross. Now own up to it and apologize. For the record, I will not notify the authorities so you can stop looking over your shoulder.

- Gooch - 08-02-2002

all rules go out the window once people get emotional with the shit on the board...especially when pissed off. you were trying to get under his skin for a while, and succeeded, and he aired something publically as a result with it. Be careful what you wish for, Ken, b/c sometimes you just might get it.

Buddy tag?? What buddy tag?? You're Gonzo's bitch-pad now.

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

Quote:You never make suggestions that a father would have ill thoughts about his daughter.
<span style='font-size:47pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:impact'><div align="center">AAAARRGGHHH</div></span></span>

SHOW ME WHERE I MADE A COMMENT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTERS YOU FUCKING SENILE JACKASS.....

DID I SAY YOUR WIFE WOULDN'T LET YOU TUCK HER IN BED,
OR THAT YOU BATHED HER TILL SHE WAS 20
OR ANYTHING!!!!!

I asked if you were forced to leave when FRIENDS came over because you would hit on THEM......

What fucking part don't you understand....
maybe I am wrong, cut and paste an inappropiate comment I made.

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 02 2002 at 1:48

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Read back a few posts moron. Comments about my daughters friends and whether or not I would hit on them is as bad as suggesting I would hit on my daughter.

And don't tell everyone you tried to settle THIS issue in private. What you did was try to smooth over the rip I gave you about your ripping on Maymay in his divorce thread. Remember, you called me a loser and told me to fuck off. Does that help joggle your memory?

Now apologize! Be a man, understand how you made me feel, whether you intended it or not. Is that so hard?

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

Quote:and he aired something publically as a result with it. Be careful what you wish for, Ken, b/c sometimes you just might get it.

gooch you fucking imicile....he aired something he made up

- Gooch - 08-02-2002

Quote:gooch you fucking imicile....he aired something he made up

i'm looking up imicile...maybe LZ can help me with that one. Confusedmokey:

- Ken'sPen - 08-02-2002

crap......and me lacking skills in the art of the iviciable edit.

- OAS - 08-02-2002

Well Ken, I'm waiting. I withdrew the notifying the authorities issue, will you be man enough to realize wether you ment it or not it was wrong????