CDIH
Terribly exploited pre-teen children - There's nothing better - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Terribly exploited pre-teen children - There's nothing better (/showthread.php?tid=2993)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 08-05-2002

HBO Plus right now.

Everyone one of these people will grow up to be hated, develop severe emotional problems, and probably kills themselves.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

HOLY FUCK. Turn this on.

Gay parents, abusive mothers, and drunken messes all whoring up and/or faggifying their 5 year old children.

TURN IT ON TURN IT ON!!!!!!

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

I thought this was the fuckin Jon benet story.

This show is just twisted beyond words.

How much pipe did these redneck fathers lay in these poor kids?

- Galt - 08-05-2002

I bet these girls are so tight.

Someone fucking watch this so I have someone to goof on it with. If you don't have HBO plus, buy it right now

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

I am watching it you dolt.

Oh, wait, i don't count as being someone on your list. Sorry.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

the daughter of the gay guys is seriously fucking hot.

yes, I am serious. This is not a gimmick. Her face is gorgeous. She's probably 7, and he face is so fucking hot. She looks like someone famous, but I can't place it.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I posted that at the same time you posted

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

Is this girl's name Swan?

Who does that to a fuckin kid????

- HedCold - 08-05-2002

i don't have hbo plus, but i just saw a commercial for spy kids 2 where they said 'even better then the first one,' and i found it humorous. do the kids in that movie count as being exploited, since its so bad and all?

Edited By HedCold on Aug. 04 2002 at 8:19

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

ok, this girl Swan looks like a plastic doll. She has perfect facial features.

Oh, and the fag has to stop singing, it's killing me.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

The FBI should run a sting on the people who run these pageants, and the parents that put their kids in them.

Every single one of them is emotionally unbalance, and probably child molestors. They're putting make up on their 18 month old kids for fuck's sake.

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

Ok, I find something really wrong when a gay cock smoker tells a young girl that she has to push her ass out.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

Oh, this mother is killing me. Could she be any more miserable? She's going to start mainlining soon.

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

Is she going to beat Swan if she loses? That would just send this show in to an all time favorite for me if that happens.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

Swan is 5 fucking years old. I seriously want to make out with her.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

LESLIE BUTLER'S FACE LOOKS LIKE JENNA JAMESON'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

Holy christ on a stick dude, that was the single most sickest thing you ever typed.

And the father of the older girl, he fucked her, three times before the show. He is dirt bag personified.

Oh, no she didn't. She put in fake teeth because her real ones are gapped? Isn't that like using andro in baseball?

- Galt - 08-05-2002

"I wish you would get though this song just once right, you stupid bitch!!! You've fucked it up like 4 times already? What are you retarded? How long is it for you to remember all the lyrics and dance steps with all the lights and people watching? You're only 5. Motzart was writing symphonies at that age you dumb cunt"

- Galt - 08-05-2002

Quote:Oh, no she didn't. She put in fake teeth because her real ones are gapped?

No fucking way? I saw that. I actually saw that. I thought there was no way. I thought she was only putting vaseline on the lips so she could smile better.

I'm about to vomit right now.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

Leslie Butler is my new "obscure" hot chick. I'm looking for a picture to post in Gonzo's thread.

She seriously looks like Jenna