CDIH
The Anna Nicole Smith Show - Its not supposed to be funny, but is it? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Anna Nicole Smith Show - Its not supposed to be funny, but is it? (/showthread.php?tid=2996)

Pages: 1 2

- Keyser Soze - 08-05-2002

Did anyone watch this cluster f? Its a total Osbournes ripoff and quite frankly not aas good but its still pretty entertaining. She is a complete fucking mess. I can't believe how fat and disgusting she is. She completely insane. I think its got potential.

- GonzoStyle - 08-05-2002

Quote:She is a complete fucking mess. I can't believe how fat and disgusting she is.

A board chick got her own show?

- Arpikarhu - 08-05-2002

she makes me sad. she is so lost and mentally challenged it is no fun to laugh at her. its just depressing

- Galt - 08-05-2002

It's not supposed to be funny and it's not.

Corey Haim was less drugged up for his E! True Hollywood Story.

- The Sleeper - 08-05-2002

So Galt, what is the UCR on this show?

- Galt - 08-05-2002

I don't know. I might be able to tell you on Tuesday when I do some "research"

- Tenbatsuzen - 08-05-2002

Wait for Simmons to write it first.

- The Sleeper - 08-05-2002

What the fuck does Russel Simmons have to do with anything? Douche.

- Galt - 08-05-2002

I guess I should have drawn a picture.

- Tenbatsuzen - 08-05-2002

Quote:What the fuck does Russel Simmons have to do with anything? Douche.

I was talking about Gene, prick. Where's a money grubbing Jew when you need one?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-05-2002

I saw it, didn't think it was funny at all. Blech.

- LZMF1 - 08-05-2002

WTF is that cow on?

she's all stupid in an annoying way but when they were doing the interview outside her place when she had no make-up on and she had the "no stalking anytime" tank top on she spoke cleary almost like a normal person.

she was hot years ago, now she's fat and annoying.

- diceisgod - 08-05-2002

I just hope the camaras are on her when she dies.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-05-2002

You could tell she was trying too hard to be funny..... The woman seriously has the intelligence of a cockroach.

- Corpsegrinder13 - 08-05-2002

Well, maybe I'll watch it when the dead zone starts going into re-runs...

- Kid Afrika - 08-08-2002

I wanna fuck the stupid out of her. She may be fat, but she's still Anna Nicole Smith.

- Corpsegrinder13 - 08-08-2002

Quote:I wanna fuck the stupid out of her. She may be fat, but she's still Anna Nicole Smith

That's just disgusting....She's gotta be pushing 300 pounds by now.

- Sloatsburgh - 08-08-2002

Hey, I wanna fuck Betty Page. She might be 70, lost all of her hair, and spell like cat food, but it's still Betty Page.

- Raven - 08-12-2002

hopefuly they'll catch her doing more stupid stuff -- anyone notice she doesn't drive? too much dope? :fucking: :blow: :moonie:

- GonzoStyle - 08-12-2002

Too much ass and gut, I would assume.

:lookatme: Raven