CDIH
The ultimate sandwich - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The ultimate sandwich (/showthread.php?tid=3146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arthur Dent - 08-13-2002

So, what is your recipe for the ultimate sandwich?

Deli by me makes something called "The Godfather".

It's Genoa Salami, Provolone, Cappicola, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Salt, Pepper, Oil and Vinegar on a hero.

Just one of the many sandwiches they make that I usually get.

- Ken'sPen - 08-13-2002

Dent, please explain these threads to me,
I don't mean to defile, truly,
but do you care what sandwiches other people eat, and should I care what you eat,
I don't get it, should I use these threads to complile stalker files?
::hmmmmm Luna loves strawberries and pork sandwiches, check::

and just to be nice
Tumulty's pub, manly's mess,
roast beef and cheddar, lots of it.

The point is, except for you and your clone Arpi, these type of threads usually get a big and largely positive response.

And I've really thought about how easy it would be for a psych major to do a thesis about people on the internet based on these threads.

- Ken'sPen - 08-13-2002

Don't call Apri my clone,
we are really quite different,
and I think it is the "clone" thing that is driving him to commit acts of violence.

- Maynard - 08-13-2002

Then what exactly is driving you to commit acts of stupidity?

Me and a few friends were headed out to Jones Beach for the DFP, and we randomly got off the highway in I think Merrick. we found this little deli there, that made the worlds best sandwiches. Holy shit they were good!!! Only I suck and can't remember the name of the fuckin place. I bet Moron remembers.....

- Skitchr4u - 08-13-2002

i think that my favorite sammich is the roast beef and pastrami on a sub roll with hot spicy mustard and swiss cheese from the deli up the road from me...very good

- Sean Cold - 08-13-2002

psych major? Dent, if we gathered all of these threads up and tallied all the info on any individual, we would have a stalker's hand book.

To add to the topic, turkey breast with yellow american, salt, pepper, mayo and mustard.

- virgingrrl - 08-13-2002

grilled cheese. on whole wheat bread with white american cheese. :thumbs-up:

- Luna - 08-13-2002

Ham and Jarlsburg on Italian bread with mayo.

- Maynard - 08-13-2002

I don't think I've ever had yellow american with turkey. What kind of roll would you eat it on?

- Ken'sPen - 08-13-2002

Quote:turkey breast with yellow american, salt, pepper, mayo and mustard.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you THE most bland person in American.

Yellow American????

- Gooch - 08-13-2002

chicken cutlet with bacon, tomato and cheddar on a hero with russian dressing

BLT's rock.

Also like roast beef with melted muenster cheese with gravy on toasted garlic bread.

shit, no wonder i was overweight. these fuckin sandwiches are an artery's nightmare.

Quote:Yellow American????

White American tastes almost the same, but doesn't have the added food coloring.

I'd rather get the Peppercorn Turkey. Haven't tried the new Cajun Turkey yet.

- OAS - 08-13-2002

Skippy peanut butter with Nestle morsals, cherry jelly on a potato roll.

- Maynard - 08-13-2002

Quote:Also like roast beef with melted muenster cheese with gravy on toasted garlic bread.
OK, Gooch is the winner so far!!! That sounds like a good motherfuckin sandwich! Melted muenster I'm assuming? Cause it's gooooood when it's melted. :drool:

- Sean Cold - 08-13-2002

I don't fuck around with my sandwichs. There is nothing worse than buying something and it turns out sucking. If I am cooking, thats something different, I could always cook something else. But, if i buy something from a store and it sucks, well, then that means I have to go back to the store and I am not willing to do such a thing.

in short, Ken, go eat a dick.

Quote:Also like roast beef with melted muenster cheese with gravy on toasted garlic bread.

Quote:Melted muenster I'm assuming?

You truly are a fuckin idiot.

- Gooch - 08-13-2002

i used to get that roastbeef heartattack special with bacon, too.

- Ken'sPen - 08-13-2002

Should I eat that dick on White Wonder Bread Sean?

maybe with some yellow french's mustard?

- Gooch - 08-13-2002

I hear Ken likes the "Jumped The Shark" sandwich special.

Smoked Ham, Smoked Turkey, Gouda Cheese, Lettuce, Cole Slaw, and Russian Dressing on a toasted hero.

For hot: Roast Beef, Mozzerella, Onions and brown gravy on a toasted hero.