CDIH
My first lesbian experience. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My first lesbian experience. (/showthread.php?tid=3169)

Pages: 1 2

- Ken'sPen - 08-14-2002

I know this is destined for a zero reply death of disgrace.
but god I hope one of the ladies replies.

- Hey Ladi - 08-14-2002

Chemically altered in Atlantic City. Somehow my friend asked if I'd ever kissed a girl & did I want to, so I moved to her side of the table & did.

Her husband liked it, my boyfriend didn't. :loveya: It was nice. Haven't gone any further yet though. But I did kiss a second girl, an actual lesbian even.

:lookatme: how's that ken?

- Ken'sPen - 08-14-2002

YOU are a trooper Ladi, :loveya:
and thanx again for sending that 3 page PM with all the details.
NICE.

- OAS - 08-14-2002

My first lesbian experience was in 1974 while stationed in Alaska. Me and buddy hit the NCO club and started shooting the shit with a couple of WAF’s stationed at Elmendorf that were in the club. We were getting pretty shit faced so we all decided to head off base to party at some clubs in town. The two Air Force babes insisted on sitting together in the back seat of the car. As soon as we got off base they started going at it hot and heavy in the back seat. My bud yells at hem to get a fucking motel if they wanted to do that shit and the one says “hey, if your paying for the room, it was alright with them”. We picked up a shit load of beer, got a room and my friend and I sat there drinking watching them two go to town on each other. After awhile of their screaming and panting, the uglier of the two looks up and asks us if we are going to sit there all night staring at them or are we going to join them? Well no second invite was necessary.

OK Ken, wipe off your keyboard and get back to work.

- Hey Ladi - 08-14-2002

Did you forget part of your story OAS? Shouldn't it start out..... "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me...."

- OAS - 08-14-2002

No I didn't forget Ladi, because I always knew it would. :rofl:

- crx girl - 08-15-2002

my first was when i was 19. we were hanging out in my friends van (no seats in the back) drinking. drinking a lot. after a while, we were trashed, a couple people got out and went and sat on the porch, but me and one girl and one guy friend (who i had a crush on) were left. he started kissing us both, then both at the same time, then it was just me and her kissing. then things went a little further with shirts being removed and stuff. i played with her tits and sucked on her nipples while he did the same to me. i don't think she was quite as into it as i was though... so, this went on for who knows how long, i think we'd each drank about a 12 pack of lowlife. eventually, he passed out and we all left. he woke up the next morning in his van in the yard, this is florida, so it was about 95 degrees out, trying to figure out why the back seat was outside.

- Whip - 08-15-2002

woah....if i was on the JO episode of seinfeild, id put my money on the table after that story... :fuggin:

- Arthur Dent - 08-15-2002

Between Ladi and CRX, I'm thinking of lobbying for an Erotica forum so the ladies can write stories about their experiences and fantasies.

:blow:

Edited By Arthur Dent on Aug. 15 2002 at 9:58

- Hey Ladi - 08-15-2002

Whip is not the Master of his Domain :lol:

- Ken'sPen - 08-15-2002

LUNA,
tell me a story.....

PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!

- Arthur Dent - 08-15-2002

Ladies, a hint:

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Just plaqerize some story from "erotica.com" or something.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Guys, don't read if you don't want to spoil good spank material.

- Luna - 08-15-2002

Quote:LUNA,
tell me a story.....

PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!
It was a dark and stormy night......

- Ken'sPen - 08-15-2002

<font color=white>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
I love this one!!!!

YOU were just in a night shirt....
right....right.....RIGHT???!!!</font>

Edited By Arthur Dent on Aug. 15 2002 at 3:15

- Hey Ladi - 08-15-2002

:burnfucker: we can right one together...

Quote:It was a dark and stormy night......
all the girls were in the den for the slumber party, I was in the kitchen making popcorn when my friend Alice came in....

- Luna - 08-15-2002

Quote:YOU were just in a night shirt....
right....right.....RIGHT???!!!

Oh yeah! For sure!

Rolleyes

Edited By LunaBabe on Aug. 15 2002 at 2:07

- Luna - 08-15-2002

Quote:all the girls were in the den for the slumber party, I was in the kitchen making popcorn when my friend Alice came in....
Alice had been drinking a little too much brandy........

- Hey Ladi - 08-15-2002

Quote:Alice had been drinking a little too much brandy........

... she knelt down to look at my fuzzy slippers, and when I turned around she looked up at. She didn't say anything, but started to slip her hands up my night shirt....

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-15-2002

Quote:... she knelt down to look at my fuzzy slippers, and when I turned around she looked up at. She didn't say anything, but started to slip her hands up my night shirt....

I felt her soft hands touching my freshly shaven skin and I began to tremble....

- OAS - 08-15-2002

Edited By OAS on Aug. 15 2002 at 3:04