CDIH
Dealing with loss of a loved one - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dealing with loss of a loved one (/showthread.php?tid=3251)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 08-20-2002

My grandfather died, I remembered it for some reason. I remember when he died, it was a terrible blow to me, cause I lost something close to me, at that time. This is what happened.

I lost a keychain once and it took me about a month to get over it. It was a really cool keychain with a grain of rice that had my name on it. Everytime I looked at it a smile was forced onto my face. Damn I missed that keychain.

Then my grandpa killed himself, and I stole one of his keychains (its not like he was going to be using it any time soon). It's a really stupid one with a fake arrowhead on it, but everytime I look at it I am reminded of my old keychain and the joy that it brought me.

I still miss my old keychain, but I know that it will never really be lost. It might not be with me physically, but I will never lose the wonderful memories that I have of that keychain.

- Hybrid - 08-20-2002

i have a baccardi key chain. it rocks. you can have it if you want.

- fbd - 08-20-2002

:bow:

gret to see this again...lost for so long, finally found

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Aug. 20 2002 at 5:19

- Arpikarhu - 08-20-2002

i lost my keys the other day, it was awful until i found them

My old key chain rocked, old people always have the worst key chains. The point is that memories of your loves never fade. I'll never forget my keychain. I used to flick it around when bored and it made me happy. I used to take it with me everywhere. When I went to my grandpa's house, he would talk but I would think of my keychain, the bestest keychain in the world.

- virgingrrl - 08-20-2002

i have a key chain that is a grain of rice, but it has my name on it. want it?

- Hybrid - 08-20-2002

i guess you dont want my cool keychain

- Danked - 08-20-2002

If there's a bottle to open, I'm so there...

My keychain> any keychain

It was always there for me, through good time and bad. It secured my ability to get home and open my mail box. I used to even put keys on it that served no purpose. I would find old keys and just stick them on my keychain so it would never be lonely when in my pocket. I even cut holes in stuff and put it on my keychain so it would look cool.

- Galt - 08-20-2002

my key chain is a laser pointer. it's fun to go to clubs and shine it in people's eyes.

Sure, the joke is roughly 10 years old. But it still makes me warm inside. Thank God both of my grandfather's are dead so I don't have to deal with thier shitty key chains.

- Arthur Dent - 08-20-2002

I had a keychain you could hide two quarters in, but they rattled and it was annoying. Then I had to make a phone call one day...

- virgingrrl - 08-20-2002

i have a whistle on my keys. i blow it at people who stink.

I never blew my keychain but if it was here now, I would.

- fbd - 08-20-2002

i have a key chain that you can play donkey kong on, and another thats an etcha sketch. they're fun

Yeah but your keychain was never your best friend.

- Kid Afrika - 08-20-2002

I have a Coors Light bottle and can opener key chain. It has no real significance to me, other than the fact that some hot, half-naked, chick gave it to me at the liquor store the other day.

Not that she liked me and wanted to give it to me, I think she was paid to be there and pretend to be happy to see people that walked in. Caught me by surprise, though.

- Ken'sPen - 08-20-2002

so the arrow head keychain isn't the greatest keychain in the world,
just a tribute?

Quote:I have a Coors Light bottle and can opener key chain.

Do you ever just stare at it and have the fondest memories? I always did with my keychain, it never got upset with me over any imaginary hurts like real people do.

- Ken'sPen - 08-20-2002

that was a dangerous maneurver into the demilitarized zone bucko.

Ok you made me laugh, it'll just be a warning shot for the antagonistic approachs in the back battle fields.

I remember one time, I was on a date and I was bored. So I took out my keychain and stared at it. A smile crept across my face and my heart began to beat rapidly. Then Grk thought I found one of her stories amusing. I took her home and then went to sleep with my keychain, I never had a more fun night in my life.