CDIH
Sopranos returning! - Hey paisan whatsa matta you -- excited? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Sopranos returning! - Hey paisan whatsa matta you -- excited? (/showthread.php?tid=3358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- GonzoStyle - 11-04-2002

She took a beating like none other, when tony gave her a rock bottom in the kitchen I got hard.

- Danked - 11-04-2002

Sooo hot when he had her down by her neck and she's wheezing and pleading "Kill me! Kill me! Kill me!" I've had psycho girlfriends before to the point where it stops being hot, but that comes right back around to hot again. :firebounce:

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

Quote:Could fruio align himself with Paulie and Silvio to take out chris and tony? Cause no way chris sells out tony, unless furio turns chris and chris becomes boss but sil and paulie wouldn't go for chris being boss.
I don't think it's even a possiblity that Chris will turn. Remember, Chris said that Tony gave him something that he would never forget about (the cop who killed his father). If anything, Chris would be put away in prison cause of Adrianna's fuckup. Then maybe Tony's accessible.

I'm predicting Tony to die at the end of the series and the Soprano family to fall apart.

- PeterDragon - 11-04-2002

In the beginning there was some foundations given each episode, but there was also some payoff.
Some of these recent episodes are tantalizing - they look like they might payoff, but then it is put off.

They are definitely building to something but for chrissakes - give us something?

Next episode looks like someone dies, and the heat is put to Ralph, but as Gonzo said, they've teased with these promos before.

It's still better though than most stuff on TV.

- Skitchr4u - 11-04-2002

they better kill someone soon, and ralph would be a great place to start...that guy is just horrible...i can't handle his character anymore

- Maynard - 11-04-2002

Whats with the whole Ralph witch hunt Tony has got goin on? Why is he so interested in his sexual practices?

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

They should set up Ralph to do some whore and while she's anally raping him with a strap-on, Tony and the boys come on and blow his dick off. "Hey, you weren't using it anyways." :lol:

- Maynard - 11-04-2002

You just wanna see Ralph's dick.

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

Umm.. I'll shut up now.

- Keyser Soze - 11-04-2002

Quote:Whats with the whole Ralph witch hunt Tony has got goin on? Why is he so interested in his sexual practices?

He wanted to make sure his sister never had Raphies cock stuck in her fat twat, thus making Tony one person removed from fucking his own sister.

Once he found out that all his sister did was fuck Ralphie in the ass he was fine about continuing to fuck Raphies POA girlfriend again.

- Mad - 11-04-2002

Quote:Tarantino was a screenwriter on True Romance, I admit that was an awesome movie.

He also wrote the story for: Natural Born Killers.

- GonzoStyle - 11-05-2002

Quote:He also wrote the story for: Natural Born Killers.

Steven Spielberg also directed: 1941 and Hook, your point?

- Luna - 11-05-2002

Quote:He wanted to make sure his sister never had Raphies cock stuck in her fat twat, thus making Tony one person removed from fucking his own sister.

Once he found out that all his sister did was fuck Ralphie in the ass he was fine about continuing to fuck Raphies POA girlfriend again.
I thought he was asking his sister to see if this guy's girlfriend was telling the truth about her sexual practices with him, no? I mean she is kinda flighty, afterall.

- AFDude - 11-05-2002

I thought so too, Luna.

- Keyser Soze - 11-05-2002

who cares about ralphies practices, the only one that mattered was if he fucked tony's sister or not. what could be more creepy than fucking a girl who also fucked the guy your sister fucked??

- FAST FREDDY - 11-05-2002

Quote:Steven Spielberg also directed: 1941 and Hook

I cant watch Hook, it gives me seizures

Fred Durst directs really bad music videos and Bobby Brown does coke off whitneys naked booty.

Confusedmokey:

EDIT: Oh yea, as for the Sopranos......This season is starting to fucking drag. They need to cut someones hand of or something. Maybe next week.

Edited By Fast Freddy on 1036465519

- GonzoStyle - 11-05-2002

Tony wanted to know if the cuban chick was telling the truth about ralph so he asked janice, it's that simple.

- FAST FREDDY - 11-11-2002

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WOW!</span>

Bout fucking time somethin happend!

Confusedmokey:

- Hybrid - 11-11-2002

thank god

- FAST FREDDY - 11-11-2002

When is the Meadow Rape episode suppose to air?