CDIH
The giants suck because - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The giants suck because (/showthread.php?tid=3370)

- Ken'sPen - 08-31-2002

Just a thread to trash the Giants as they enter a year with which they will fall apart and mandate a mid season coaching change.......

Early signs of suck are good.....

Tiki Barber, a man known to be soft, injury prone, and just plain gay, has been selected as the sig pic for a man infamous for picking gay sigs....

Sign #1 of impending doom for the G'ints
[Image: tiki.jpg]

- HedCold - 08-31-2002

the redskins had a real solid performance vs the patriots huh?
and they did reeeaaalll good vs other first team defenses.
should be one sweet season :thumbs-up:

- The Sleeper - 08-31-2002

Who the fuck is your QB? Danny Wuerfull??? enjoy your 6-10 season while the G-men repeat the glory of 2 years ago.

- Ken'sPen - 08-31-2002

Hey HedMold, I know with what the Giants did in the pre season you DON'T want to use that as an indicator.....

As long as my QB can hand off to Stephen Davis and hit the short routes they will do fine......
The Skin's D will make every game low scoring.

- The Sleeper - 08-31-2002

Quote:As long as my QB can hand off to Stephen Davis and hit the short routes they will do fine......
how much did you pay for him?

- HedCold - 08-31-2002

Quote:Hey HedMold, I know with what the Giants did in the pre season you DON'T want to use that as an indicator.....
go ahead, i'm not a giants fan

- Ken'sPen - 08-31-2002

Quote:how much did you pay for him?
FUCK,
Nice catch Sleeper,
It bugs me when people talk about teams as though they owned or played on it,
and I was guilty there myself....I suck.

but so do the Giants.

- YellowDiscipline - 09-01-2002

The Giants suck because I am a fan. This also holds true for the Mets and Rangers.

- JerseyThunder - 09-02-2002

Quote:enjoy your 6-10 season while the G-men repeat the glory of 2 years ago.

I'm a GIANTS fan too, and I don't belive that. Maybe if they give Collins a shot or two before the game they can get rid of those DT shakes that made him fumble the fucking ball 23 GOD Damn TIMES LAST FUCKING YEAR SETTING A FUCKING RECORD!!!! ARRRRGHHH!!! To make it worse they gave him a fucking extension!!!

But at least they ain't the cowboys who just suhhuuuck dead aids infected monkey ass!!

- Teenweek - 09-04-2002

Giants will have a better record than the Redskins.

- diceisgod - 09-04-2002

It's so good to be an Eagles fan.

- Sean Cold - 09-04-2002

The Eagles will win the NFC East by at least two games this year, Redskins get a wild card and the Giants get to ask what happened by the first week of November.

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

I am very tempted to agree with you Sean,
Though the fan in me is urging me to believe in Redskin greatness....
bottom line with a new coaching staff and a new system to learn it will take a while to click,
But on Defense the linebackers and secondary are very good, and the system should play to strength.

On offense there is a lot of NFL question marks, but the players though new to the team are not new to the system...
hopefully with a QB who can make enough throws to give Davis running room, the Offense should be able to do enough to win some games.....

I keep hoping the Eagles are as over rated as I think they are.

- diceisgod - 09-04-2002

Ken, if Davis does poorly this year i will hold you responsible. That shine is my number one running back in fantasy. I expect greatness.

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

If they play 4 wide and the QB can't hit them,
he ain't running anywhere.

- Ken'sPen - 09-06-2002

TeenWeek,
wanna talk about all the things you saw on Thurs. night which make you feel good about your team,

I don't have a box score in front of me,
but I think 3 ints, and one fumbled snap
no run production at all
spotty special teams.
poor field management
am I missing anything....

and was anyone else thinking the entire crew in the booth was going to run to the bench and blow Shockey on TV....
What the fuck with all the hype....
do they know he is a rookie, and a TE,
since when has that position become the most important on the field..

and do we need to applaude him every time his is near a play???

I guess Jason Williams' PR team is fueling his fire.....

- Teenweek - 09-06-2002

I never said the Giants would be great. i did say they would have a better record than the Redskins. I think the Defense played fantastic. Special Teams is godawful. We took a Super Bowl contender and held them to 16 points. Honestly I was expecting the Giants to get blown out.

You should thank god you play likely the worst team in footbal this week in the Cardinals.