CDIH
A question of ethics - About poop - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: A question of ethics - About poop (/showthread.php?tid=345)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 02-08-2002

If farts smelled like cherries, would it still be impolite to let loose in a crowd? I say no, the smell is what makes it bad, but some people are put off by the sound. What do you think?

- Sluggo - 02-08-2002

There is not much that is funnier than a fart...
The smell is disgusting if someone else let it...
But when it's yours...
Well...
I'm not saying that it's nice...
But it doesn't bother you to the point of gagging... :moonie:

Oh...Yeah...
You said Poop. :roflmao:

- IkeaBoy - 02-08-2002

i think it's the fact that farts are essentially shit gas and if it smelled like cherries then poo will smell like cheries

IkeaBoy Wrote:i think it's the fact that farts are essentially shit gas and if it smelled like cherries then poo will smell like cheries
duh, I think its assumed in the question that shit also smells like cherries.

- Maynard - 02-08-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
IkeaBoy Wrote:i think it's the fact that farts are essentially shit gas and if it smelled like cherries then poo will smell like cheries
duh, I think its assumed in the question that shit also smells like cherries.
WEll then, if this is a TRUE statement, then would shit also TASTE like cherries? I mean, you won't eat shit because it smells bad right? Well, what if it smells good?

No, shit still tastes like shit. Ya know, kinda how vanilla smells really good but tastes awful, same deal. ANYWAYS, would we become fart-friendly nation or not???????

- crx girl - 02-08-2002

somebody said poop and it took this long for me to find out? Rolleyes
Quote:i think it's the fact that farts are essentially shit gas
actually, i seem to remember learning that farts are the biproduct of the gas emitted by the microorganisms that live in your intestines. however, if they did smell like cherries i think this would be a "fart=friendly" nation, because farting is just too enjoyable :fuggin:

- Grumpy - 02-08-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:No, shit still tastes like shit. Ya know, kinda how vanilla smells really good but tastes awful, same deal.
and you would know what shit tastes like because .......? Why?
You been hangin out with Snuka and Ladi again fagboy?

- Hey Ladi - 02-08-2002

Grumpy Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:No, shit still tastes like shit. Ya know, kinda how vanilla smells really good but tastes awful, same deal.
and you would know what shit tastes like because .......? Why?
You been hangin out with Snuka and Ladi again fagboy?
HEY!! Get it right! Just wear it, not eat it.... :p :moonie:

- FNMoron - 02-10-2002

if poop smelled like cherries, would VG have to change her sig to a couple of turds? :clueless: Rolleyes

- Sephiroth - 02-10-2002

Question: If shit smelled like cherries, wouldnt everybody hate Cherries because it would be equated to shit?

- Maynard - 02-10-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:Question: If shit smelled like cherries, wouldnt everybody hate Cherries because it would be equated to shit?
But that's ok, because then everyone would like eating shit.

- Kid A - 02-10-2002

I am truly frightened by the fact that you people are the future of our country.

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2002

What if you're allergic to cherries but had a shit fetish?

- The Sleeper - 02-10-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:What if you're allergic to cherries but had a shit fetish?
Well then YOU FUCKIN LOSE

- WhipThisFez - 02-10-2002

Quote:I am truly frightened by the fact that you people are the future of our country.

I'll try to contribute as much as you have.

- Grumpy - 02-11-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:What if you're allergic to cherries but had a shit fetish?
Well then you go for the golden showers that taste like lemonade. Problem solved.

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

Whose piss tastes like lemonade?

- LZMF1 - 02-11-2002

why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it?!?!?!?

:dead:

- Grumpy - 02-11-2002

Maynard Wrote:Whose piss tastes like lemonade?
your sisters does. but I usually have her squirt lemon juice in and stand on her head for a while to let it soak in. She screams from the pain, but what the hell....it's worth the pain for me.