CDIH
Fantasy sports trash talkin - Talk trash about your teams in here - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Fantasy sports trash talkin - Talk trash about your teams in here (/showthread.php?tid=3532)

Pages: 1 2

- Gooch - 09-16-2002

Since we have a Football one up and running, and there is a Hockey one on tap...I figure that we could use one thread to talk shit, toot ones horn, etc.

I will toot my own horn for sitting Peyton vs. Miami, and starting Brunell instead in my non-CDIH league. Fuckin' worked like a charm.

I started Edgerrin James vs. Miami in the CDIH league b/c I figured with Peyton sucking, he'd be forced to run all game. I was right there too.

Travis Henry was a dissapointment this week...then again, Bledsoe passed all over Minn.

Suckin ass: Bubba Franks, TE Packers...2 weeks of nothin

- Keyser Soze - 09-16-2002

Thanks Curtis Martin and Terrell Owens. Great start fellas.

- DGW - 09-16-2002

Shaun Alexander has killed me in one league
But Deuce saved me yesterday in another
Anyone gonna pick up Rodney Peete??
Watch out for Dwayne Bates of Minnesota

- Gooch - 09-16-2002

I will never pick up Rodney Peete. I have two words for Rodney: Dave Kreig.

Garcia and SanFran ain't exactly lighting it up, and trying to take advantage of the Rams stumble.

- Galt - 09-16-2002

There's a CDIH football league going?

Hmmmmm, the future baseball league champ wasn't invited.

Guess that makes it more competitive

- Gooch - 09-16-2002

yeah...like you were any good in those leagues. Much like Boston, and the All-Star Game, too, all adieu about nothing.

- Galt - 09-16-2002

I shall win the champeenship in beisbol

- The Sleeper - 09-16-2002

you goin down nukka

- Galt - 09-16-2002

I have already sealed up a sweep in the pitching categories for the week. Alls I need is a couple offensive categories and I shall be victorious

How do you intend to overtake me ma'am?

- The Sleeper - 09-16-2002

there are 13 days left, you have sealed up nothing fool. The fact that you have even insinuated that just shows how naive you are of the beatdown you will get.

- Galt - 09-16-2002

Ugh! It's two weeks long? Maybe you will manage to top my one win and 11 strikeouts in that time.

I guess I'll have to start someone else.

- Gooch - 09-16-2002

make a trade for Astacio. He's terrific. Also, I recommend Ishii

- GonzoStyle - 09-16-2002

Quote:make a trade for Astacio.

:-( He was good up until august.

Want him?

- DGW - 09-24-2002

Anyone interested in joining a hockey league?
On yahoo, it's league ID 34926, password is brodeur.
A bud of mine is looking for a few active participants.
Bring it.

- Arpikarhu - 09-24-2002

hockey is for french faggots

- DGW - 09-25-2002

Arpi is a crepe eating fool

- GonzoStyle - 09-27-2002

It's so much fun having mcnabb and brady as your qb's. It's such a win-win situation.

- Gooch - 09-27-2002

it's no fun when you have Garcia.

- Galt - 09-27-2002

Or if you have Culpepper, Ed Mccaffery, Stephen Davis, Rod Gardner, Anthony Becht, Thomas Jones, Jamal Lewis, New Orleans Defense, and your team puts up 15 total points in the week.

- GonzoStyle - 09-27-2002

I had a really bad 1st week in Fantasy Football, but the last two have been beyond great. 2 straight weeks of 100+ fantasy points... I'll fuckin falter at some point and end up in last again.