CDIH
Bill pay - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Bill pay (/showthread.php?tid=3540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Sean Cold - 09-23-2002

My bad, I thought ushers recieved medicaid.

Oh, and nice comeback, you decide to pick on a misspelling. It's actually funnier when Hybrid does it. Just send your address, Strokey.

Oh, and, you weren't tooled on by at least five people in this thread? Oh, thats right, in your world, not only are you cool, but people like you as well.

- SLASH - 09-23-2002

Quote:I am still awaiting your adress, Morgan.

<center>[Image: 154720_m_1_a_.jpg]</center>

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

Quote:you weren't tooled on by at least five people in this thread?
if you consider what you did here as tooling on me, more power to you.

Quote:I thought ushers recieved medicaid
they might.

Quote:Just send your address, Strokey.
you are not the boss of me

Quote:Strokey.
my favorite part is that you think this is a real cutting insult. what a dork!!! :rofl:

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 23 2002 at 12:30

- Ken'sPen - 09-23-2002

So when will Arpi be brave enough to show his face near a board function again???

- Sean Cold - 09-23-2002

Quote:you are not the boss of me

True, because I might have fried you already.

Oh, and I liked you so much, didn't you enjoy how I tried to talk you out of quitting like a little girl? That must have made you feel real warm and fuzzy inside.

Almost as warm and fuzzy as you must feel now that Kid A actually got more votes than you. That is really sad, Morgan.

Oh, and try not deluding yourself into thinking because you sent a few bucks, that gives you carte blanche around here.

- Buttmunch - 09-23-2002

I feel like Arpi.

I've never been invited to a Board function. Undecided

- Lord Magus - 09-23-2002

Well Damn people.. I disappear to play video games for 2 weeks and I miss ALL the fun!!!
I just have one comment on this thread (so far)
Quote:save this thread before The Seizure King gets all pissy and changes all his replies to his secret code!
Bah! Arpi drops once and he gets this title??? Did he even bite his tongue or froth at the mouth??

Here I was thinking all those times I collapsed in the middle of school and started banging the back of my head on the concrete floor actually might mean something someday other than brain damage and a funny shaped skull......

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

Quote:Oh, and try not deluding yourself into thinking because you sent a few bucks, that gives you carte blanche around here.
dont remember saying that.part of your delusion

Quote:now that Kid A actually got more votes than you.
whatever will i do? kid got more votes. i fear i shall never recover! :rofl:

- Hybrid - 09-23-2002

[Image: seizurebot.gif][Image: seizurebot.gif]
[Image: seizurebot.gif][Image: seizurebot.gif]

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

Quote:Did he even bite his tongue
i slurred for a few minutes

- Sean Cold - 09-23-2002

Morgan, you don't like the place, you don't like the people who run it and you don't like most of the people who post here. You quit once, quit being a mod and "took a break" while Ken's wiped the board with you. Since it is a proven fact you are a quitter, send the address and go get bent.

Quote:dont remember saying that.part of your delusion

Keep dragging this all over the board and I will make it easier for you. No delusion at all, it's a fact. I don't suggest you test me on this one.

- Ken'sPen - 09-23-2002

Yeah, but he is "ignoring" me Sean so my comments don't count.

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

Quote:actj;oiwfghnx c/lghkfxmn;oadtig mv'AD:LKv vLS:kgj]oWETWELR;FLKN'A;LKN'KN
;LFGNSKBJ;VS>a;KBDWRIB:LK M
gonzo is gonna be pissed!!

Quote:Keep dragging this all over the board and I will make it easier for you
this seems contradictory to what you meant but just so you dont get your panties into a twist, i will keep this topic in this thread. ;-)

- Sean Cold - 09-23-2002

Quote:this seems contradictory to what you meant but just so you dont get your panties into a twist, i will keep this topic in this thread

Reading comprehension could work for you if you actually had any.

Oh, and i wasn't asking, Morgan, you got me all wrong. I was telling.

- DGW - 09-23-2002

Alkey said
Quote:Every time I masturbate, I think of Arpi.

i'm similar
i picture him falling from a plane
i nut when he hits the ground

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

i enjoy how every time i bust sean or gonzo on something they completely ignore that part of the post as if it never happened. :lol:

Quote:Oh, and i wasn't asking, Morgan, you got me all wrong. I was telling.
you are so butch! must have really felt like a man when you typed that. i am glad those books on asserting yourself are paying off <span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>LOL</span>

i made it big cause you said you need those for clarification

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 23 2002 at 1:19

- Arthur Dent - 09-23-2002

Quote:You still here? ©Grumpy 2001

- Lord Magus - 09-23-2002

OK... Maroon.. the "LOL" thing at the end of the post USED to be so people would know it was just a JOKE. The reason they commented about your lack of an "LOL" at the end of your post is your tendency to start off serious, catch some flak, and then try to say it was meant as a joke from the get go. STOP the "lol" comments because your just making yourself look REALLY idiotic!
Just some advice from the Peanut Gallery

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

Quote:your tendency to start off serious, catch some flak, and then try to say it was meant as a joke from the get go
i dont think i have ever made a serious post on this board. it's people getting all uppity when someone takes a dig at them. they get mad and then feel stupid when they realize it was a joke so instead of fessing up they claim that i am "backpedalling".

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

Quote:Apri's just miffed Drew Henson was in the New York area and didn't call him.
there is a major fallacy in this statement that i wont bother to correct