CDIH
Bill pay - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Bill pay (/showthread.php?tid=3540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Ken'sPen - 09-20-2002

It's funny cause she likes me......
despite MY endless drivel. :loveya:
:lol:

- The Sleeper - 09-20-2002

I love this board :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Ken'sPen - 09-20-2002

I love when the ballarina starts talking smack.

- GonzoStyle - 09-20-2002

Quote:boo hoo. i am so sowwy i hurt you wittle feelings gonzo.

You gonna threaten me with a bat now? Nice try on turning the tables crybaby, come on threaten me and then don't show up. You gonna cry now and complain to sean... oh wait he doesn't care anymore either.

- Sean Cold - 09-20-2002

Quote:by the way fat boy, get your stories straigth. i only quit once. i was taking a break the last time.

You were taking a break? What the fuck is this, an episode of Friends?

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2002

not only are the two of you unable to take a joke when its directed at you, but you both are sorely in need of some new material. when you you have to raid ken's bag o'humor for your posts , its time to work on some new gags.

- Sean Cold - 09-20-2002

I didn't steal shit from anybody, stroke boy.

You are a scumbag. I didn't notice any "lol's" at the end of your fuckin replies, kike, so it's not all ok.

I await your adresss, punk, so you can have your money back.

Oh, and by the way, trish is ripping you here as well, you are slipping, you forgot to say something about her.

- Sean Cold - 09-20-2002

wait, someone, anyone, save this thread before The Seizure King gets all pissy and changes all his replies to his secret code!

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2002

Quote:I didn't notice any "lol's" at the end of your fuckin replies, kike, so it's not all ok
so what you are saying is that the only way that you can tell if someone is joking is if they add LOL at the end of the sentence? what a tool. as for trish, i know that she is easily swayed by peer pressure so i have chosen not to address her in regards to this matter. <span style='font-size:82pt;line-height:100%'>LOL</span>

- Ken'sPen - 09-20-2002

Ha!!!!
teh womens love me Gonzo....
it's teh men who hate that I PM the women.

- Sean Cold - 09-20-2002

Arpi, I am the one who needs to get a sense of humor? That was a joke. I guess you didn't fuckin get it so by your rules, that means you suck.

So, anyone who says boo to you in here is falling for peer preasure? Thats classic.

I hope your next stroke happens on a train platform so you can have a seizure and you fall in front of the express train.

Notice the lack of any laughing?

- Hybrid - 09-20-2002

lol

- Hey Ladi - 09-20-2002

Quote:I wouldn't piss on you if you were burning, fuckin kike.
"...bitch if you died, wouldn't buy you life..."

- Sean Cold - 09-20-2002

Quote:lol

Don't you mean Loilers?

Careful, Hybrid, we may get you to start smoking and hanging out all night drinking 40's, yo.

Do it! All the cool kids do it.

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2002

Quote:So, anyone who says boo to you in here is falling for peer preasure? Thats classic.
thats why i put the lol on the end of that. why do i have to explain your joke to you?

- Hybrid - 09-20-2002

arpi is a barrel of laughs lol

- Sean Cold - 09-20-2002

Quote:thats why i put the lol on the end of that. why do i have to explain your joke to you?

No, but don't you have to start ignoring me now you douche bag?

I just hope for horrible things to happen to you in like 5 minutes. You were a cunt on OA.com, you are a cunt here.

Don't you want to get your bat now, bitch?

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2002

Quote:Don't you want to get your bat now, bitch?
please refer back to the ken's bag o'humor post and the "I didn't steal shit from anybody, " follow up.

- Sean Cold - 09-20-2002

you make threats, you can't back them up, punk. It is not a joke, it is showing you how utterly sad you are.

Go put your fuckin food in a blender for easy eatings and choke on your spoon, strokey.

- The Sleeper - 09-20-2002

I would've gone with strokey mcfaintsalot.