CDIH
Should he stay or go? - It's time to vote someone off the island - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Should he stay or go? - It's time to vote someone off the island (/showthread.php?tid=3577)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Ken'sPen - 09-23-2002

I am going to say lock him away,
because:
1. he does not play well with others.
2. he does not contribute much to MOST threads.
3. he is at his funniest when he is getting abused.
4. if he is confined I can enjoy him when I want, and be spared, "this thread sucks" when I don't.

- Maynard - 09-23-2002

Sure, alot of people hate him. But doesn't contraversy mean more posts?

- OAS - 09-23-2002

I'm not a fan of Survivor, never have watched it. That being said, I couldn't wait for this episode! :bouncer:

- Keyser Soze - 09-23-2002

every face needs a heel. he should stay, but knowing him, he will see this and leave and then come back 2 weeks later.

- The Sleeper - 09-23-2002

If we are gonna go by popular opinion, lets get rid of Fast Freddy, LZMF, Jack, fbldingfh, and kid afrika (although everyone loves him now for some reason).

- GonzoStyle - 09-23-2002

Quote:LZMF, Jack, fbldingfh

LZ barely posts, Jack, what has he done besides spend all his time making sure the site flows well?, fdblinGOD, once again what has he done?

Freddy will probably be in and out of the cell come soon anyway.

- Ken'sPen - 09-23-2002

Quote:If we are gonna go by popular opinion, lets get rid of Fast Freddy, LZMF, Jack, fbldingfh, and kid afrika (although everyone loves him now for some reason
Holy shit I didn't make the list,
watch the white boy do an end zone dance.

Primetime!!! Deion had the best endzone dance, ever!!!

- Ken'sPen - 09-23-2002

with my grace and skilz I am more likely to pull off a Gus Ferrote head butt concussion.

- Kid Afrika - 09-23-2002

I don't think that we should ban arpi, nor should we lock him away in the cell. However, if he wants to go around spoiling threads, lock him out of that particular forum. Eventually, he will have no place to post.

How many MORE times would I have been banned from message boards, if you could ban simply because people don't like someone. Let him stay, but let's fuck with him a lot more than usual.

Quote:How many MORE times would I have been banned from message boards, if you could ban simply because people don't like someone.
thank you

- Ken'sPen - 09-23-2002

hey I didn't say ban him,
banning is lame.....

throwing him in the cell till his spirit is busted worse than Steve McQueen's in Pappillon,
now that is funny.

Hey, it's all up to you.

- Arthur Dent - 09-23-2002

Unfortunately, electroshock therapy isn't an option. Shake his marbles back into pre-stroke position.

Quote:Hey, it's all up to you.
yea but there was a reason this poll was made. I would just like to know if there was a reason for it besides the fact that a bunch of people don't like him.

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

i agreed to keep this in anger management . i guess fat boy couldnt do the same.i knew the minute i made sean look bad in that thread that this is what it would come down to. go ahead, do what you will. c'est la vie. pussies!

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 23 2002 at 5:12

- OAS - 09-23-2002

Quote:c'est la vie. pussies!
I left my French/English dictionary at home. Does that translate into What's up pussy cat, whoa, whoa?

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

sean told me to keep this in anger management, i did. if they want to still throw me in the cell for good. fine let 'em. i expect nothing less from those cowards . i will not quit, so they will have to force me to go.

this ones for you hybrid. number 4

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 23 2002 at 5:25

- Hybrid - 09-23-2002

i've seen 3 different versions of arpis first post now. pretty funny.

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

i am going to work now. if i have been banned by the time i return, (they can call it what they will, but we all know this is a banning), i just want to let you all that it's been grand! Toodles!

by the by, sean is probably altering this poll just as he has previous polls, such as the mod vote for maynard. i know this for a fact cause i helped him. he will deny it , but its the truth. we all know i wont win here, but neither would 20 other people, they just want me gone cause i made them look bad. later :-p

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 23 2002 at 5:42