CDIH
Which magazine gets stephanie? - God let it be playboy! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Which magazine gets stephanie? - God let it be playboy! (/showthread.php?tid=359)

- Flock of Moosen - 02-09-2002

Now that little Miss Stephanie McMahon is looking better than ever (translation: killer implants), what magazine do you think has the best chance at landing a pictorial of her?

- Hybrid - 02-09-2002

naked is always better.

- Skitchr4u - 02-11-2002

can't we get a penthouse pictorial with her and stacy and torrie? come on, the three of them in one spread...that would be nice!!

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

I'd have to say Stuff or Maxim.

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

It will probally be WWF magazine so Vinnie Mac can make the loot himself.

Hey, fuck it, he paid for them!

- FollowThisLogic - 02-11-2002

Why waste time having a photo shoot done when that time could be spent writing more awful, AWFUL angles?

- Grumpy - 02-11-2002

if it goes in stuff , it'll be in Maxim also. They're owned by the same company and usually run pics of chicks a few months apart. FHM, Stuff and Maxim all edit nip shots. The fuckers. I subscribe to all four magazines.

She's worth too much money to do playboy. No value for her to pose there. It would be nice. but I doubt it. Sooner or later, her looks will fail or the WWF will need promotion and then maybe she'll do it. Until then, keep hopin her boobs pop out of the low cut dresses she's been wearing lately. They seem to get tighter and shorter each week.

- Keyser Soze - 02-12-2002

Considering that he-woman Chyna was one of the biggest selling playboys ever (or was it the biggest ever?) I'd say they either would be nuts not to put her in there, she won't do it, or they can't afford it.

Maxim and Stuff don't pay the girls who appear in their magazine. They gave J-Lo a Jag to appear.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 11 2002 at 7:01

- 82-1012268026 - 02-12-2002

Probably Playboy. :bouncer:

- GonzoStyle - 02-13-2002

Penthouse, I wanna see her get pissed on. But if you think she'll ever pose naked you're nuts.

- Hybrid - 02-13-2002

she might. if she cares enough to get implants i think there is a chance she would do playbody.

- Sir O - 02-13-2002

She'll be in Playboy, probably sooner than later. WWF business is down, Hefner would pay her millions, and it would sell more copies than Chyna ever did. Just add it to the growing list of McMahon egofucks.

By this time next year, I think we'll all know what's in Steph's pants.

- Hybrid - 02-13-2002

id much rather see trish stratus or stacey keibler. i really hope they put all of the hot wwf women in playboy sooner or later.

Confusedeph:

- Snoteater - 02-19-2002

I think that it will be a Soft core men's Mag. I don't see playboy in Stef's future for what ever reason. I think the next one in playboy will be Lyta.

Quote:Maxim and Stuff don't pay the girls who appear in their magazine. They gave J-Lo a Jag to appear.

This was actually FHM. They did this because she was the sexiest women of 2001 or something like that.