CDIH
CDIH CHALLENGE #1 - FIRE UP THAT PHOTOSHOP! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: CDIH CHALLENGE #1 - FIRE UP THAT PHOTOSHOP! (/showthread.php?tid=3648)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Jack - 10-02-2002

Ok. In an ongoing effort to provide you photoshop users with something to do to fill your ever boring day, here is a challenge to you.

Anyone remember the All Your Base picture edits where they inserted the term "All your base are belong to us" and made it look like it belonged on the picture? This is similar.

We want to see pictures of the same type of thing except with the term "Cold Day In Hell" or "CDIH" or "CDIH.NET"

The best ones will get the satisfaction of the ooo's and aah's of your peers here on the board.

Good luck and I look forward to the entries.

EDIT: If you have no idea wtf I am talking about... Click Here
Be warned though that it may take a minute to load.

Edited By Jack on 1033540487

- Hey Ladi - 10-02-2002

interesting game :thumbs-up: nice pictures

- Galt - 10-02-2002

OMG. What is that All Your Base thing?

That's fucking hilarious. I can't believe it. I'm going to send that to everyone. I can't believe I haven't noticed those All Your Base signs all over the city before.

I'm going to pay more attention from now on.

[Image: poster.gif]

- Arpikarhu - 10-02-2002

i do not accept your challenge

- Arthur Dent - 10-02-2002

Quote:i do not accept your challenge

Big fucking surprise there. :fuckoff:

I'll be re-installing Photoshop tonight. :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 10-02-2002

This should be fun...... :bouncer:

Been waiting for another photoshop project.
How long will this go on?

- Arpikarhu - 10-02-2002

Quote:I'll be re-installing Photoshop tonight.
and i will be watching the yankees , yet i dont feel the need to announce it here. oh wait....i just did, didnt I? but not in that context. it wasnt really me announcing that i was going to watch the game. more of me mocking Dent's need to tell us his every move. please dont misconstrue this post as me trying to let you all know that i was going to watch the game tonight. you would be missing the whole point of my post. it would also add a contradictory tone to the whole thing if you all read it in that manner. see it more more as me making fun of Dent and you will understand where i was trying to come from. thanks.

Oh, excuse me. Did you not get the fact that that was my way of saying I intend to participate? Fuckin' dickhead.

- kindred - 10-02-2002

:thumbs-up: Cool pics, Jack.

- Kid Afrika - 10-02-2002

How much are you paying for these pictures? Do you offer flex time? How about benefits? Do you have a 401K?

- Arpikarhu - 10-02-2002

Quote:Did you not get the fact that that was my way of saying I intend to participate?
and i will not be participating, yet i dont feel the need to announce it here. oh wait....i just did, didnt I? but not in that context. it wasnt really me announcing that i was not going to participate. more of me mocking Dent's need to tell us his every move. please dont misconstrue this post as me trying to let you all know that i was not going to participate. you would be missing the whole point of my post. it would also add a contradictory tone to the whole thing if you all read it in that manner. see it more more as me making fun of Dent and you will understand where i was trying to come from. thanks.

also, the way to write what you wanted to say is, "the fact that it was my way of....."

- Jack - 10-02-2002

I don't intend to ever "end" it so to speak. The challeng will run its course but it is not a contest so it does not need to end. And, also, give some props to Dent. He came up with this idea.

Arpi, Who cares if you don't intend to participate. Why must you shit on everyone who does intend to do so?

Jack, I apologize for starting this here. I'll let this thread get back on track.

I look forward to seeing all the entries.

Arpi, if you've got anymore rubber stamp replies you want to bring out, I'll see you in Anger management.

- OAS - 10-02-2002

Who hijacked Arpidick's account. His replies have been longer than 3 words. Maybe he got a See and Spell for a gift?

- Arpikarhu - 10-02-2002

Quote:Why must you shit on everyone who does intend to do so?
when did everyone get so uptight. relax a little boys, have a laugh. sheesh!

Quote:Who hijacked Arpidick's account. His replies have been longer than 3 words. Maybe he got a See and Spell for a gift?
i am been working on my riteing scills

Quote:Arpi, if you've got anymore rubber stamp replies you want to bring out, I'll see you in Anger management.
EEK!

- SLASH - 10-02-2002

I will not be installing photoshop or watching the yankees game, but, I hope y'all have fun.

- Arpikarhu - 10-02-2002

stop shitting on everyones fun, SLASH!

- Galt - 10-02-2002

I won't be watching the Yankees or installing photoshop, and I hope someone gets injured or dies during this.

At the least, I hope it's a miserable failure.

- Arpikarhu - 10-02-2002

Quote:Arpi, Who cares if you don't intend to participate. Why must you shit on everyone who does intend to do so?
please replace Arpi with Galt in this sentence.

- DGW - 10-02-2002

i think the sombrero is on a lil to tight