CDIH
Glaus - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Glaus (/showthread.php?tid=3657)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 10-03-2002

Why couldn't he have a regular season this good? Fuckin Asshole, didn't pick up till the last month of the season.

- The Sleeper - 10-03-2002

I agree, fuck Adam Eaton

- Galt - 10-03-2002

They're still playing baseball?
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(Ha, Adam Eaton)</span>

- Arpikarhu - 10-03-2002

not in boston :-D

- Galt - 10-03-2002

Yeah, that's the point of my post, dummy.

Well below your standards. That's something that OAS would say

- Arpikarhu - 10-03-2002

Quote:That's something that OAS would say
whoa, i make a little joke and you have to drop the atom bomb on me?!?!
no need to be so harsh!

- HedCold - 10-03-2002

glaus > henson

- Arpikarhu - 10-03-2002

and you wonder why you are no longer my bestest buddy

- HedCold - 10-03-2002

not really

- GonzoStyle - 10-03-2002

I seriously have my doubts on the yanks winning this year, even with giambi, bernie, jeter and soriano. Our pitching has been for the shits, who knows with rivera.

- Arpikarhu - 10-04-2002

i must agree with the gonzster

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-04-2002

I guess this is wrong to say as a Yankee fan, but if we're going to go down this round, I hope we do it in Anahiem....I don't think I can bear to watch it in person. Undecided

- DGW - 10-04-2002

pick your heads up!
fuck the rally monkey!

Fuck it, I hope we split the series in Anaheim and bring the shit back to the Bronx....I'll be there with my rabbit feet, and other witch doctor shit to break the jinx that is me this season.

- DGW - 10-04-2002

i hear oral before a game does wonders
it's a sure jinx breaker
so loosen up that jaw
:-D

Who am I supposed to give head to inorder to break the jinx? They're 24-2 for the regular season games I've seen at Yankee Stadium, 0-2 for the ones I saw at Shea, and now 0-1 for the post season. I am 100% a Yankee jinx. :disappointed:

- GonzoStyle - 10-04-2002

Lets face facts this is not the same team as it was in 96 or even last year. The yanks have had as much luck as talent through the last 6 years. From little jeffery meyer (sp?) to Kim blowing 2 games in the series last year. I think the yanks luck has finally run out. But the yanks have something over every other team, a great farm system. Brian Cashman is a genius, he will sacrifice not winning 2-3 years in order to have a super team to win later on. He will not trade away his prospects. Just look at Jeter and Soriano. Basically our batting line up is great, our pitching is lacking.

They will probably beat the angels, it's the A's I worry about. With Mulder & Zitp, not to mention how hot Chavez and Tejada are.

I don't think this is our year either. We lost too many players last year and no one really has stepped up to take their places. We're also not winning games like we used to...relying on the home run isn't winning us any games either.... The pitching has been a problem all year, there has not been one consistent pitcher who you can send out to the mound and know 100% that they'll win a game for you, add it all up and you don't have World Series champs....

I guess the good thing is that assuming they don't win again this year, my seats for next year will be even better :-)

- GonzoStyle - 10-04-2002

Well like I said our batting is still great, it is the pitching. We have solid relievers in mendoza and stanton, plus we have a great closer in rivera. But rivera has been on the DL 3 times this year, for months. Henson is gonna be huge hopefully when he comes up. 1st, 2nd, & SS are secure for years. Bernie in center, and fuckface in right field, jorge at catcher. The only worries are starting pitching. Clemens is gone, he is staying around for the same reason Emmit Smith is, for personal records and achievements. Clemens wants 300 wins. Mussina is a work horse but still, hernandez, pettite are both question marks.

I heard something a while back that Pettitte might not even be back with the team next year because of a $1 million option on his contract that Steinbrenner might not pick up. As much as he's been a bit unreliable this season, he's still one of the best lefties in the game, and it would be a shame to get rid of him. Clemens is a piece of shit in general (I've hated him for years, hated him more after he came over in the Wells trade), he has no loyalties to anyone but himself, and could care less where he finishes his career as long as he looks good doing it. He might be a big name, but he's a waste of a uniform. I also hear that El Duque is out after this year because of his inconsitencies as well as his now well publicized problems with Posada. I have a feeling the rotation will look a bit different next year. Hopefully Weaver will be able to find his niche and step up to be in the starting rotation.