CDIH
Raw 10-8-02 - What a show. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Raw 10-8-02 - What a show. (/showthread.php?tid=3695)

- Jack - 10-08-2002

Raw tonight was in one word: Great

Not all the matches were outstanding, but I was laughing my ass off at Triple H and D'Lo until they finished it with the cheat.

The TLC match was beyond amazing, and even the Cage Match was ok.

Regal dressed as a showgirl cracked me up as well. Goldust played the part perfectly.

Only bad thing (week in and week out) was Triple H. Especially the ending. A murderer? Cmon... WTF?

And wasn't that story line already done when Kane was brought into the then WWF? Undertaker had killed his brother by starting a fire then his brother turned out not to be dead and Kane re-appeared? BORING.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-08-2002

the only 2 matches I enjoyed were the bra and panties one and the TLC one...I can't believe how much pain those guys put themselves through...

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2002

Itw as great up until that lame fuckin ending, kane is a murderer? Baby jesus on a fuckin cross, are you kidding me with this shit? They are going back to this shit again how kane killed his parents. That was when half of his body was supposed to be burned. Then it was just his face and he couldn't speak. Yet now his face is fine and he talks, what the fuck man?

- Kim - 10-08-2002

Its just like a soap opera...the stories repeat themselves over and over... B O R I N G!!

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2002

It is amazingly lame how it works out

- PatCooper - 10-08-2002

Yeah the ending ruined the whole fucking show. The TLC was classic. Van Damn doing the across the ring jump with the chair in Kanes face was so great. And then they fuck it up with the whole murderer thing. And who the fuck did HHH say he killed?? It sounded like Kanne Fitch??? or something like that.

- Skitchr4u - 10-09-2002

great show, in ring action was solid...Hell, even the blindfold match didn't suck too bad. but like everyone else, god Damn this dumb murder crap...i said it that night, and still think it though, best raw i can remember in a long long time

- Teenweek - 10-09-2002

Katie Vick or Katie Fick. Guess she will be at ringside at No mercy when she returns from the dead.

Isn't HHH a murderer? He murders people's career's like Jericho and RVD. He murder's Raw with his constant talking in every segment and he murders Brock Lesnar's world title by getting one of his own. He also murders ratings.

- ftard - 10-09-2002

Didnt Tripz nearly murder HBK a few weeks ago with a sledge? I am so tired of H.

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2002

If anyone murders careers it is the undertaker.

Quote:When the wrestlers arrived at RAW yesterday a meeting was held on what WWE could do to get RAW back on track and some of the changes that needed to take place for better storylines. The wrestlers were told by agents that Vince McMahon is going to have the Creative Team write more storylines such as the “murder” one last night involving Kane or Victoria’s issue from the past with Trish. This goes to explain how high Vince is on the new direction of the angles.

WOOOPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Rolleyes

- JerseyThunder - 10-10-2002

Quote:This goes to explain how high Vince is on the new direction of the angles.

No, this would explain how high on crack vince must right now to think wither of these angles will work.

- ftard - 10-10-2002

My personal favorite of all time is the Crack Pipe on a pole match.

- Skitchr4u - 10-10-2002

was that between jake the snake and sunny tard?