CDIH
Hi...terrorist - More oa.com drama - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hi...terrorist - More oa.com drama (/showthread.php?tid=3714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- diceisgod - 10-10-2002

If you're still an active member of OA.com...you're a terrorist.

- fbd - 10-10-2002

havent read it in a few days...explain?

- diceisgod - 10-10-2002

Oooo...I see FTL's logged in. Hey pal...how much is tshirt Hell.com paying you guys for their clever little ads?

- Danked - 10-10-2002

Shut up and buy a witty T-shirt.

- crx girl - 10-10-2002

if dig says it, it must be true

- diceisgod - 10-10-2002

See for yourself. Using 9/11 as a marketing ploy is wrong...next fucking case.

- Noellevious - 10-10-2002

I'm with him.

I don't want to be, but I am.

- IrishAlkey - 10-10-2002

I've been thinking it for days, but haven't mustered up the energy to bitch about it.

It's really fucking sickening.

- DGW - 10-10-2002

kinda found that to be pretty shitty myself

- FollowThisLogic - 10-10-2002

Just cause it says Admin under my name, doesn't mean I actually know what the fuck goes on, especially with ads. That's a Froy/Vin thing. I just code. And yeah, I agree that the TShirt Hell 9/11 shit is fuckin wrong.

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2002

Look alkey finally decided to post here.

I pointed out that fuckin shirt like 2 months ago in the, "when do jokes go too far" thread. DIG was the only one who got it though.

But the only blame to be placed upon anyone is DipShit. Then again no one seems to wanna call him on anything, it is as if they enjoy being rammed in the ass by him. Then again he makes no money off the banners, that is why he has so many and keeps them all up.

- The Sleeper - 10-10-2002

I think oa.com plants cookies in my computer that give me popups whenever I browse other sites. fuck that shit. but yea, that other stuff is like annoying as well...

Would you like me to start a complaint thread?

Don't misinterpret my indifference for anything other than what it is...

- diceisgod - 10-10-2002

Quote:I pointed out that fuckin shirt like 2 months ago in the, "when do jokes go too far" thread. DIG was the only one who got it though.

I did see that and I thought it was wrong...but i let it slide cause i know that is part of the business these tshirt making dirtbags are part of and Froy probably didn't know any better. But this time you just can't miss it. These people are scum and there is no excuse for allowing it. In all honesty I don't think Froy is a bad person....stupid...yeah, probably...

Who was talking about your indifference? No one asked you to complain about it.

My statement was for a lot of people, who either:

Talk shit about froy yet never to him, Talk shit about froy and the site yet still stay there. Or just are blind to the fact he is raping you silly there and people still defend him. Atleast he didn't use the ploy "need money for the server" when he mentioned the pool tourney.

I in no way meant you though, it was a general statement.

You are just the charity poster.

- FollowThisLogic - 10-10-2002

I've already IMed King Nothing about it, earlier, but no response as he's away. Not that I think it will have any effect, nor will a complaint thread, if this ad is lining his pockets or paying off the OTL credit card.

- DGW - 10-10-2002

i can tell you alkey is gay....for sure....i kept the rubber

if you shoulda learned anything by now, froy doesn't give a fuck about your opinions unless it furthers his standing or his wallet size.

I ain't taking a stand on something as meaningless as a website.

He makes bad decisions... it doesn't effect me.

I stay here and there for amusement purposes.

That's it.

- diceisgod - 10-10-2002

Quote:if you shoulda learned anything by now, froy doesn't give a fuck about your opinions unless it furthers his standing or his wallet size.

Until I crossed his path that is....