CDIH
Hi...terrorist - More oa.com drama - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hi...terrorist - More oa.com drama (/showthread.php?tid=3714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- fbd - 10-10-2002

so...anybody start a thread about this over there yet? complain there, perhaps we'll get to see his marvelous policy of "dont like it, leave" again

- FollowThisLogic - 10-10-2002

Fuck it. I'm starting the thread. End of debate.

- IrishAlkey - 10-10-2002

[sarcasm] :bow: [/sarcasm]

- FollowThisLogic - 10-10-2002

Since I can't edit (dammit), I'm just reply again. DIG already made a thread, I'm going to edit the title a bit to call attention to it, give it some rating, and call the fucker out.

- crx girl - 10-10-2002

i thought dig made a thread like 2 months ago...

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2002

Bitter Alkey, scares me... Undecided

Bitter about what?

We can all agree Froy makes awful fucking decisions and doesn't give a shit about people whose opinions should matter to him.

However, gettin worked up about it and taking a stand against every move he makes is fucking pointless cuz' nobody is gonna change his mind. Leaving a message board to make a point ain't gonna change shit. All the poeple I enjoyed fucking around with ditched that place to come here... for what? Did that make the site any better? No. Now it's a fucking joke. There's about five people there now whose words are worth reading. Everybody found it easier to leave and blame it on dipshit rather than ignore his bullshit and keep having fun. It makes no sense.

- Goatweed - 10-10-2002

Does he actually see the ads before they go up?

Yeah, they all look like this- "$$$"

- fbd - 10-10-2002

Quote:However, gettin worked up about it and taking a stand against every move he makes is fucking pointless cuz' nobody is gonna change his mind. Leaving a message board to make a point ain't gonna change shit. All the poeple I enjoyed fucking around with ditched that place to come here... for what? Did that make the site any better? No. Now it's a fucking joke. There's about five people there now whose words are worth reading. Everybody found it easier to leave and blame it on dipshit rather than ignore his bullshit and keep having fun. It makes no sense.
and here we enter the brutal cycle. a message board is only as fun as the people who post on it, and the people who made that board what it was back in the day left due to conflict with froy. yes, a lot of people left because they didnt like how it was run, but quite a few didn't really have a choice. kid was banned for just alluding to this site in an e-mail. could he have put froy behing him? no, because he wasnt allowed to post. or then theres gonzo and vg. both of them were fired by froy, and usually, when somebody fires you, it isnt exactly the most inviting place to return to. and from the forced departure of people, THATS where you get the rest of us jumping ship. myself and many others left because people like them left, not because of personal problems with froy. the people being forced off made the board reduced to the good posts from about 5 entertaining people, and the drivle from 253453 other people. i didnt chose to leave, i left because i had no reason to stay

Not what I meant...

I know what you're saying.

I also know feel that the members could've helped turn that place around. I'm not taking any shots at this place or you guys. You fucking know me better than that. The people I enjoy the most are the one's who are here. My point was those same people are intelligent enough and have what it takes to run a dick like Froy out of town. Alas, too late for that. I really dislike these discussions. It ain't my "gimmick".

Dude we tried turning that place around for the better way before even you joined. We did everything possible and then some. Everything we tried to do froy either didn't let happen or somehow hushed it up or didn't listen. Then came when I was deleted then demoded. That is when the "big changes" were supposed to come. I helped him diffuse the hatred on the board, then when everything calmed down, he turns around and demods me and drops all the "big changes". The big changes were not a couple of astehtic changes like a new color scheme and some buttons. He promised to make some big changes as far as the direction of the board and did jack shit.

We tried but honestly why do we have to try? Shouldn't he give people a reason to stay? Like maybe atleast listen to the people who come to his site and fatten his wallet?

- The Sleeper - 10-10-2002

someone just post pictures of his cock on that site already

Yes he should.

Shut up and pass the cond... gum.

I've thought about Froy too much for one life cycle.

Oh, yeah... fbd, I hear ya'... honestly, if it weren't for the fact that I still see most of the people who made that place fun, I wouldn't have stuck around this long. We all have our points. My sixth beer just put me in a better mood. :-D

Dude like I said, I ain't askin no one to choose sides, never would. Nor am I asking for you to stop posting there and post here. You enjoy posting there more than here then more power to you. Don't read into things so hard, you hard on.

Actually, I find this place much more amusing.

Unfortunately, most of the shit goes on during the day, then I have to sift through pages and pages of new threads which is quite the pain in the ass. You need more insomniacs.

- The Sleeper - 10-10-2002

Quote:and here we enter the brutal cycle. a message board is only as fun as the people who post on it, and the people who made that board what it was back in the day left due to conflict with froy. yes, a lot of people left because they didnt like how it was run, but quite a few didn't really have a choice. kid was banned for just alluding to this site in an e-mail. could he have put froy behing him? no, because he wasnt allowed to post. or then theres gonzo and vg. both of them were fired by froy, and usually, when somebody fires you, it isnt exactly the most inviting place to return to. and from the forced departure of people, THATS where you get the rest of us jumping ship. myself and many others left because people like them left, not because of personal problems with froy. the people being forced off made the board reduced to the good posts from about 5 entertaining people, and the drivle from 253453 other people. i didnt chose to leave, i left because i had no reason to stay
fbd mustve had a hard-on the whole time he was typing this.

THERE I SAID HARD-ON GONZO AND ALKEY!!

- fbd - 10-10-2002

Quote:He promised to make some big changes as far as the direction of the board and did jack shit.
so since they're never gonna happen...care to tell us what we missed out on?

- FAST FREDDY - 10-10-2002

I was told it was a " p r o g r e s s i o n "

Is that a Froy Buzz word? Its awfully dynamic. Im hella-impressed.

Confusedmokey:

Maybe once you become a mod things will be different...