CDIH
What do you buy... - When you go to the movies - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What do you buy... - When you go to the movies (/showthread.php?tid=3715)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Metalfan - 10-10-2002

Everyone has a favorite movie snack.....mine are Snow-Caps. What do you HAVE to buy (besides a ticket) when you go see a movie?

- Skitchr4u - 10-10-2002

i have got to have popcorn with butter...and a mt dew...sometimes i will splurge and buy some skittles or something, but they are just to throw at the screen if the movie sucks

- Arthur Dent - 10-10-2002

I don't buy anything at the movies. No drink, no popcorn, no candy. I just watch the movie.

- ftard - 10-10-2002

Always Milk Duds, for me the quinincennitial movie food.

And a tarp for the floor of course, cause I always make a huge mess.

- Goatweed - 10-10-2002

I usually get a large popcorn and a Sprite. Every now & then I'll go for a bag of Reeses Pieces, but I'm really not a huge fan of candy - escept when I get a craving.

I've also started smuggling shit in - movie ticket prices as well as snack food prices are absolutely ludicrous today.

- Metalfan - 10-10-2002

[tyson]ludicrous - ummm, q-r-a-k-l-r-r-e - ludicrous[/tyson]

$10 a ticket is totally effin insane though...especially for some of the shit they throw up on the screen (not your personal shit Ftard, so don't get any ideas)

- Lord Magus - 10-10-2002

Almost always I'll have 2 boxes of milkduds and a large cola.. I go to the movies to induldge myself dammit!
Sometimes I'll drop a box of milkduds for a bag of starburst or skittles.

Occasionally I'll add a medium popcorn to share with the crew.

- Buttmunch - 10-10-2002

quinincennitial?

- The Sleeper - 10-10-2002

this is riveting stuff

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-10-2002

I don't really eat at the movies, I nibble...so I make my friends get popcorn, I buy a nacho cheese and a diet coke and then eat someone's candy as well.

- HedCold - 10-10-2002

nobody else gets sour patch kids? weirdos

- The Sleeper - 10-10-2002

I do, but somewhere else. I refuse to pay concession prices. sour patches definetly own all other candy.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-10-2002

I don't even buy a ticket...and when I'm not in the mood to get kicked out by the security guard I buy Reeces Pieces or Sour Patch kids...I think Popcorn and Soda should come standard...

- OAS - 10-10-2002

I don't go to the movies. Therefore, anything in my fridge when it comes out on DVD.

- Maynard - 10-10-2002

The last movie I saw in the theater was Spiderman. And I didn't buy anything.

- Hey Ladi - 10-10-2002

the blue frozen slurpee thing, red if they are out of blue
sometimes popcorn, but it gets stuck in my teeth
sometimes pretzels & cheese :thumbs-up:

the theatre by me put the popcorn butter at a seperate stand, so you do it yourself .... I sooo much rather have them do it. I don't want to see that crap! (just eat it) :crackhead:

- Kim - 10-10-2002

Popcorn and we sneak in the soda :-D

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2002

Quote:I don't buy anything at the movies. No drink, no popcorn, no candy. I just watch the movie.

Who else was not in the least bit surprised by dents reply?

- Hybrid - 10-10-2002

<-------------------

- Skitchr4u - 10-10-2002

i wasn't suprised by it either