CDIH
No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. (/showthread.php?tid=3722)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2002

I won't bother with the first part of the convo which was back and forth on who was right, me for mentioning spaz or roger for deleteing me.

But this is funny, she is telling me not to come to bar 9.

Acks Grl [4:23 AM]: if you had a platform you wanted to stand on, you went about it incorrectly. your bad luck. I strongly suggest you stop going to bar 9. Lots of the ppl you see there go to Red Rocks West afterwards. Meet them there or whatever, but DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT come to Bar 9 anymore. I say this so there is no lack of communication: there are more people at Bar 9 who don't want you there than do. You are mostly unwelcome there. It is a psuedo-private party that you can be removed from. That is not a threat in any way, you just don't belong there anymore. I don't care how much you apologize or say you did nothing worth this treatment, you are unwelcome.

OApoll [4:24 AM]: it is a public bar and I can show up if I like

OApoll [4:24 AM]: there are plenty of people there who walk in off the streets

OApoll [4:24 AM]: you can not have me removed

Acks Grl [4:25 AM]: I'm not saying we'd ever try. I'm asking you not to come.

OApoll [4:26 AM]: I come there to be with my friends, whom are quite a few. I do not see why I should not be able to come and be with them. I do not remember bothering you nor anyone else there.

Acks Grl [4:27 AM]: you bother me by being there. And you can see your friends in any other public bar. Why that one on those nights? What are you trying to prove?

OApoll [4:28 AM]: why do you think I am trying to prove something, I am not. Sorry princess the world does not revolve around your wants and needs. There are certain people that come who I am not buddy buddy friends with whom I can only see there, why should I stop coming to see them. It is not about you nor ant, nor anyone but the people I come to see.

Acks Grl [4:29 AM]: it is about me and Anthony. See when Anthony goes, its an Anthony/brother Joe/Laird gig. we are there to have a good time and I certainly can't with you there. And since we're there for anthony's brother and you're there for some casual aquaintances, I'm asking you to go to Red Rocks instead.

OApoll [4:30 AM]: I am not there to see you or ant. I do not approach you nor do I intend to. I don't get where you get off to tell me to not come to a public event at a public bar.

Acks Grl [4:33 AM]: I'm not telling you. I'm asking you. You have been my poster boy for everything wrong with that fucking message board and it makes me beyond uncomfortable to have you there. Why would it be so hard to go to Red Rocks instead? Its this attitude of nonchalance you are giving me now that I hate. Do you understand you are hated? Not just by me and Anthony, mind you.

OApoll [4:34 AM]: I would like to know who else, since all the members who come are always happy to see me.

OApoll [4:35 AM]: cause no one goes to bar 9 till 2 am, why would I bother to come out at 2am to stay out for 2 hours?

OApoll [4:35 AM]: I meant red rock not bar 9

Acks Grl [4:35 AM]: I'm not going to ever speak for anyone other than Anthony and myself.

OApoll [4:35 AM]: cause there is no one else, maybe froy is the only one who comes to mind.

OApoll [4:36 AM]: alkey, ants, silera, brain, gmann, tricia, ftl, amy, etc etc I don't have any beefs with them, I like them a lot and know they feel the same way.

Acks Grl [4:36 AM]: well. Whatever you think. You live in your own world anyway. I'm not naming names of ppl I have no right to speak for so I shouldn't have mentioned it.

OApoll [4:36 AM]: Like you don't have your own fantasy world where you are always right. I named pretty much everyone there from oa.com, you got nothing.

OApoll [4:37 AM]: Laird always comes over to talk to me, I like him a lot. I can only assume you mean you, ant, and joe

Acks Grl [4:37 AM]: I'm done. I'm not going to argue the same point with you.

OApoll [4:37 AM]: cause you have none nor no one else to name

OApoll [4:37 AM]: you just threw a false accusation out there, in hopes of making me feel insecure.

Acks Grl [4:37 AM]: you're not going to bait me into anything.

Acks Grl [4:38 AM]: I'm done with you and now that the site is gone I don't have to ever deal with you again.

OApoll [4:38 AM]: ok, try not to be to upset.

- Hey Ladi - 10-11-2002

Quote:Sorry princess the world does not revolve around your wants and needs.
ding ding ding!! :-D
poor her waa waa, shouldn't everyone go out of their way cause she's so cute & Ant is so wonderful, and everyone likes them & not you, ... can't she just ignore someone like a grown-up... bah! Whining fucking maggots!

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2002

after reading FTL's IM convo, I have to post the first part, I explained why in the other thread.

Acks Grl [4:00 AM]: got an hour?

OApoll [4:01 AM]: you are?

Acks Grl [4:01 AM]: Roger. Still got that hour?

OApoll [4:01 AM]: what's up, still hate me?

Acks Grl [4:02 AM]: what did you not do that I shouldn't hate you?

OApoll [4:03 AM]: I dunno why you hate me period, I never mentioned that morons name in any association with you nor anthony on a personal level. I never said "spaz got a blowjob from roger". I just mentioned his name, I was deleted over it because you assumed I did it out of some hidden agenda or ill will towards you or ant or whatever. Problem with text based message boards is the lack of human emotion and also the lack on the humans part to discuss things when in doubt of what was meant by an action.

Acks Grl [4:04 AM]: you knew messages were being deleted that mentioned him. Why would you do that?

OApoll [4:06 AM]: honestly, I found it hypocritical that they could play his past shows on air, yet we couldn't discuss him on the board. I didn't know the backstory on what happened, I found out after I was deleted, I didn't know ant did it, I thought it was a mod. If I had known why, or was explained why before I was deleted, I woulda apologized, which I did after I found out in OT. I woulda never mentioned it again, I did it cause people not myself wanted to discuss spaz, not personally but how they missed him.

OApoll [4:07 AM]: their post was deleted and I felt it to be an intrusion on their free speech rights on the board, had I known why we coulda gone about it differently, but deleting them was wrong.

Acks Grl [4:07 AM]: so after I deleted you and you knew why you were deleted, why did you continue? Why did you do it in the tshirt Hell thread?

OApoll [4:10 AM]: after I was deleted, I diffused the hatred for you and ant in OT and offered to step down as a mod is what I did. That was 7 months ago, in the t-shirt Hell thread I was trying to make a point. You said deal with shit, you may find it offensive others don't. You deleted me over something offensive to you and ant, no one else. I fuckin loved that site more than most, I did a lot on a personal level and personal sacrafice for that site. Do you for a minute think I would do anything to hinder it?

OApoll [4:11 AM]: From what i gathered in our chat convo, you mistook a lot of what you THINK i did, when it was actually done by other members. Your memory is lacking, your points are moot.

OApoll [4:12 AM]: lack of communication is a problem. But don't think I am still not hurt that you took away something I loved from me, I loved that site and the people on it. But I got over it a long time ago and I am fine with it, I couldn't care less anymore about you, ant, or froy

OApoll [4:12 AM]: No matter how much I hate froy, I told people not to do certain things which would hinder the site. I have moved on, I still get linked to oa.com

OApoll [4:12 AM]: I heard about the thread and went to see

OApoll [4:12 AM]: I saw your post and got pissed at how two faced you were in it.

Acks Grl [4:13 AM]: but you did hinder it. you think we did nothing for the site? Anthony plugged it before ppl got stupid, we posted, we gave Froy money for it. Ignore the chat, I was so pissed I could have mistaken you for fucking Hitler. I am not offended by you saying "spaz". I'm hurt by it. Not Anthony, not Froy. I am. Because you said you wouldn't go so far as to call us friends and I said I call you friend. But you went ahead and started shit anyway. You instigated. Don't tell me you didn't either. After everyone else stopped, you'd come back and say "spaz".

Acks Grl [4:14 AM]: who were you meaning to hurt with that nonsense? answer me that.

OApoll [4:15 AM]: In between when I was deleted and when I posted yesterday, I never posted anything on oa.com related to spaz. 7 months I posted maybe 12 times on oa.com none of them having to do with that issue

OApoll [4:16 AM]: I wasn't meaning to hurt anyone, to me when I said it, It was not a person or relationship or whatever. Jesus get a fuckin clue it is not about YOU, fuckin you you you, get over yourself. It was an issue of cencorship. That was the 1st time, the second time which was in the t-shirt thread it was meant as an issue once again. I am not out to hurt you and I am sorry if I did, honest to god I am.

OApoll [4:16 AM]: to me that name is not a person at all, I didn't mean it to insinuate anything between you, him or ant not at all.

Acks Grl [4:17 AM]: before you were deleted, you did nothing wrong you're saying? You're saying I flew off the handle and didn't have any reason? Do you think I would do that? I wouldn't delete you for no reason. You fucking hurt the Hell out of me whether you meant to or not. And saying sorry doesn't make it better. Who were you meaning to get to?

OApoll [4:19 AM]: ok before I was deleted I did nothing wrong, because.. I did not know why we were not allowed to mention his name, once again if I did, I wouldn't have said it. The thread was deleted and it was an issue of peoples right to free speech was being abused. So I mentioned his name..ONCE. I log off and come back I am deleted. Why I did it once again was an issue of peoples rights to discuss a person in his former relationship to the show, not anyone on a personal level.

OApoll [4:19 AM]: I never ever, meant to insinuate in anyway by mentioning his name that it was meant to say, he and roger did so and so.

OApoll [4:21 AM]: I thought it was one of the mods deleting threads cause people would do shit and not say a word.

OApoll [4:21 AM]: that is why I got pissed

OApoll [4:21 AM]: once again lack of communication

then the chat goes into what I posted above.

- Metalfan - 10-11-2002

So basically, mommie dearest has sent you to your room without dinner, and won't let little Gonzy go out and play? Or, when did she buy Bar 9 and posted a picture of you with a "Never Let In" sign above your face.

Ponderous man, f'in ponderous

- FollowThisLogic - 10-11-2002

Holy christ, OA.com is certainly better off fuckin dead.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-11-2002

Please exscuse my ignorance.....is OAcom actually dead?

And if so, is it true that someones girlfriend caused it?

Confusedmokey:

- Kim - 10-11-2002

I got deleted and banned...wooohooo

Fuck her and her little toad...she's a twat anyways

- Danked - 10-11-2002

She thinks she can keep you from going just by asking you not to? I can't even get you to keep your hands off of me so I've been showing up to board paries armed.

- virgingrrl - 10-11-2002

i think this is appropriate: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- criticslovesnatch - 10-11-2002

I got a mention. I feel all special and squishy inside.

what a dumb girl. And as for anthony, you'd think a guy who made his living bashing people on the radio would be able to take it just a little better.

- Kim - 10-11-2002

Quote:who made his living bashing people on the radio would be able to take it just a little better.

You would think so...only problem is that he is a phony and a L O S E R!
I hope they never get another radio show...what goea around comes around and I hope it plows them hard...

:burnfucker:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-11-2002

:crackhead:

- Buttmunch - 10-11-2002

OK, I know certain "information" based on a long ago conversation with Psycho Mark at WWF.

But, I think it's time for the whole story to come out.

What's the deal?

- FAST FREDDY - 10-11-2002

Quote:OK, I know certain "information" based on a long ago conversation with Psycho Mark at WWF.
Well?

Confusedmokey:

- Zootybang - 10-11-2002

I'm with BM on this one. I've picked up enough bits and pieces over the months to kinda figure out what happened. Wheres the details? If people are gonna play this out In public, they might as well fill In the blanks for us.
Oh yeah, what a <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>cunt.</span>

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-11-2002

spaz did a tomato once, that was funny :lol:

- Zootybang - 10-11-2002

Thats It. You mentioned Spaz. You are now banned from New York, and parts of Jersey. I'm not saying you CANT come, I'm just asking you, because It would make me unconfortable.
Shit, I just mentioned him too, didn't I? Damnit all to Hell.

- DGW - 10-11-2002

so when does Keyser's group start playing at Bar 9?

- NaughtyAngel - 10-11-2002

this is all too funny to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl:
she is living in some kind of fantasy world.

- Zootybang - 10-11-2002

Yeah, the fantasy world where she's NOT a pug-faced little nothing, and people like her NOT because of who shes banging, but for the great person she really Is.