CDIH
No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. (/showthread.php?tid=3722)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- DGW - 10-11-2002

yeah i'm sure you get a kewl status

- Cunk - 10-11-2002

What did SLASH say to get banned?

- DGW - 10-11-2002

you don't like my teets?

- Noellevious - 10-11-2002

Quote:Man tits don't count.
But they bounce just like the real thing. :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 10-11-2002

Well...SLASH always said he wouldn't quit. He said he'd be around till oa.com was gone.

- IrishAlkey - 10-11-2002

I'm gonna go take over rf.net.

Be back in ten minutes.

- Maynard - 10-11-2002

10 minutes?

amateur.

- The Sleeper - 10-11-2002

anyone wanna try to shut down foundrymusic with me?

- Black Lazerus - 10-11-2002

Quote:Guess you'll just have to make do with real live breasts now.
Yeah but when you tie the girls up the get all jiggly and bruised

- criticslovesnatch - 10-11-2002

Quote:anyone wanna try to shut down foundrymusic with me?
Hold on, first we gotta take over the OTL forums!

- Cunk - 10-11-2002

He banned TeenWeek, too.

- Goatweed - 10-11-2002

wouldn't everyone be "banned" at this point?

- Danked - 10-11-2002

Duh.

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2002

Gooch no one is celebrating shit here. In mocking fashion I said dig bought down the board, once again assumptions. What people are pissed about is because one little fuckin drama queen who assumed everyone was talking about her when they weren't, brought the site down.

Do you see anyone saying, "I am happy OA.com is dead"?

I don't.

The only stupid comment was maybe wites, even though it was public knowlege she did spaz, it was live on air for fuck sakes. I wouldn't have mentioned it, I may have thought it but never did. For the same reason I would never post froys naked pics, when it gets into personal lives, I find it stupid.

Is it shitty the board is gone, Hell fuckin yes. I feel like shit, but I do not place blame on anyone person, roger is mostly to blame cause if she didn't start deleting threads 8 months ago over assumptions none of this woulda happened.

People always wanna think it is about them, then she tries to prove a point and has none. She gets an explanation and it is as if it doesn't get through Like she lives in intervals of seconds like a goldfish. She is fuckin Memento.

What happened sucks, but don't think for a second froy had to take it down, he wanted to, he wanted an out and got it finally without placing blame on himself. It is an un-official fan site. He coulda changed the URL, the site was doing better without the show than it was with it.

- PeterDragon - 10-11-2002

As usual, I'm a day late (or several hours at least) and a dollar short.

I don't know about everyone being banned, but there are 40 people currently logged on there :-D

I kept out of most of the OT chatfests, spending time in sports (especially since the wittier members left to come here). I won't even go into the appropriateness of discussing people's personal lives - but to say "who cares if it's censorship"? - If that doesn't scream "spoiled brat", I don't know what does. And to come from people who supposedly celebrated free speech only makes it worse.

Now someone point me to the Sports forum.... I know the Mets can't lose today...

- FollowThisLogic - 10-11-2002

I IMed Froy.... closed the window but I said something like, "So I hear you're blaming all this on me, not yourself. You're so cute when you're angry."

His reply:

Quote:Floydswat (3:49:32 PM): dont even speak to me. you had no right to move something on MY site from a deleted area to a public forum and lock ME out of deleting it, and then use MY site to make yourself out to be a self-righteous martyr to the members. You make me sick.

Funny, I had no right to move it out of a deleted area. Wasn't I an admin? Or was that a dream?

i think last night was one big weird dream.

- Danked - 10-11-2002

Don't you still have admin status on OTL? :lol:

Take that fucker down!

that would be funny

- Faceman - 10-11-2002

So this saves me from having to quit today over roger and her cuntish actions? Anybody still feel that o&a got a raw deal with their situation?