CDIH
I wanna say something - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I wanna say something (/showthread.php?tid=3728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- DGW - 10-12-2002

don't let it happen
be strong brother

- Danked - 10-12-2002

i think i was one of the few with a one word status. everyone else had a fucking novel

- IrishAlkey - 10-12-2002

My novel had pretty, pink, gay letters.

- The Jays - 10-12-2002

...I enjoyed the project mayhem pictures thing..... what will happen to Lou Weed?

- FAST FREDDY - 10-12-2002

Looks like th OAcom experience has finally been deleted, for real. Fucking assholes!

- FAST FREDDY - 10-12-2002

I spoke to Lou about an hour ago. He is going to be ok. He should start popping up around here more often, soon.

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

I think we all pretty much got it, these threads should all be in anger management since there is no other place to stick em.

Maybe tricias ass?

- crx girl - 10-12-2002

hmm, i don't remember seeing a button for that Undecided

Gooch will make a button for some of your ass.

Miss it no more.

I miss my 7,000 posts.

- Jack - 10-12-2002

Better Alkey?

- Goatweed - 10-12-2002

At least he fixed the Edit button

I'll be sure to make plenty of typos to fully enjoy that accomplishment.

- Galt - 10-12-2002

FYI, to answer something on page three. Not only did Gonzo not tell me to do anything, I haven't even talked to him in AIM for like six months.

I don't talk to anyone in AIM (Hybrid doesn't count) because I never have the thing on.

I saw DIG's thread here, about DIGs thread there. I went, and coincidentally Roger's post was the last one. The thought hit me, and I posted it. No planning, no scheming, no monitoring the board until she posted so I could drop that bomb.

I also have no idea where I heard that. I would imagine it was posted here, because I don't talk to anyone off the board, so it was either directly posted here, or hinted at here (or maybe OA when I still posted there).

That is all, leave Mr. Gonz alone.

Quote:I haven't even talked to him in AIM for like six months.

WHY THE FUCK NOT!!!!!!!

as per my other post, I believe we should quit the blame pointing cause it was many peoples fault. In the end it was 2 peoples decision, neither of them are here.

Galt is a good guy and I know a lot of you find him funny. What he did may be stupid to some and funny to others. To get all self righteous that it was stupid, cause there were a lot of cases where the same was done to other members and the site never closed down. While you may blame him, it is just an easy way out. I say it is much better to keep him around and ridicule him, not for one little post. But for the many "superiority complex" posts he makes.

That's my opinion though.

Should I have shut down the site cause afrika or arpi used personal info on me in an argument? No, you argue your case like a person and you don't delete posts.

- Hybrid - 10-12-2002

i count god dammit. :angry:

- Noellevious - 10-12-2002

Aww. :-)

Quote:i count god dammit.

More than you think you do my little hybie.

- The Jays - 10-12-2002

Quote:my little hybie.

... heh... I'd be called Jay-z....