CDIH
Trigger happy tv - Does the cheese stand alone? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Trigger happy tv - Does the cheese stand alone? (/showthread.php?tid=3736)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Noellevious - 10-11-2002

I'm trying to further confirm that I'm the only person who watches this British import on Comedy Central. :poke: It's a vulgar version of Candid Camera, and highly underrated. And in the unlikely event that anyone else does watch it, I live for the guy with the giant cell phone and the plushies who assualt each other on street corners.

Edited By Noellevious on 1034375944

- fbd - 10-11-2002

gomez, wbk, comment?

- Danked - 10-11-2002

Love it.

I knew there was a reason I voted for you.

- fbd - 10-11-2002

and btw, spy > cell phone

- Danked - 10-11-2002

Wasn't the tongue?

And I agree with fbd on that last one.

- fbd - 10-11-2002

Quote:Edited by Noellevious on Oct. 11 2002,6:39
how'd you get it back? i smell favoritism

Yeah, yeah. I dig spy too.

And I can't discuss the tongue anymore, I get woozy. :bow:

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2002

everyone should have their edit buttons back, if not try logging out and back in.

- fbd - 10-11-2002

yeah...mine came back a few minutes after i posted that. weeeee

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-11-2002

are you red fox?

best show on comedy central

the UK amazon.com has dvds of season 1 and 2, season 3 coming soon, and they are currently fliming in the USA!!!

- LyricalGomez - 10-11-2002

Not the only person, Hybrid, AWBK and I have been watching this show since the start and can usually be found in the chatroom quoting it while other people point and think we are insane...

BTW Ice Cream Guy > God

:loveya: :loveya: :loveya:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-11-2002

last night, the guy with the dutch accent in the taxi cab was hilarious

- QuickStop - 10-12-2002

fucking hilarious. "I'm at a resaurant...no, it's total rubbish! You're breaking up!"

- SYNTuesday - 10-12-2002

Quote:are you red fox?
No, sorry, you've got the wrong bloke.

We're pretty busy here at college, and the TV rarely gets used in my suite. But people get together for four shows: Monday Night Football, Sopranos, Real Sex, and Trigger Happy TV

The three things that nearly caused me a death by asphyxiation (i.e. i couldnt stop laughing) were:
a)Grim Reaper standing by some smoking businessmen and looking at his watch
b)Calling in the exterminator for a guy in a rat suit reading a magazine on the couch.
c)payphone, guy picks up, is told about money in a bag under the SUV behind him, "if you see [someone(forgot)], everythings fine, the money is yours. If you see the doctor, run"
:rofl:

- QuickStop - 10-12-2002

One bit i thought was really funny:
The guy gets up on stage, says a toast to the guy who the party is supposedly being thrown for, and intros a band, then as soon as the band starts playing, everyone walks out of the room shaking their headsin disgust, leaving the band playing to an empty room. God Damn classic.

- Maynard - 10-12-2002

I love this show. But none of my friends do. :-(

- Hybrid - 10-12-2002

this show is amazing. i love the people fighting in the animal costumes.

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

Quote:I'm trying to further confirm that I'm the only person who watches this British import on Comedy Central.

No the cheese does not stand alone, it can be our cheese.