CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

Confess whatever you would like, wether board related or not. Get it off your chest, it will make you feel better. Opinions, thoughts, etc.. don't bash or analyze other peoples posts too much.

I've repeatedly had sex on my mothers bed and never changed the sheets. I kinda feel weird when I see her laying in the spot I nailed some skank on.

I really like fdblingfrg a lot, I think he's a great poster. I also like gooch and even ken.

I killed my cousins hamster by shoving a firecracker in its ass cause he stole my Topps Jose Canseco rookie card and wouldn't give it back.

I think RF.net is a place run by fuckin rejects who still hold a grudge towards OA.com for not being accepted, so they lump in all the members wether guilty or not.

- Jack - 10-22-2002

I really don't know how to code... I just hack my way throught it.

I wanna get jack laid in the worst way, I like the guy a lot and can never repay him for all the work he has done. Also I think k1d is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met on the boards.

I am afraid of mice, I start yelling like a bitch when I see one.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 10-22-2002

I rubbed my genitals on that's chicks purse and I enjoyed it.

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

this is going to turn into gonzo's personal thread. and it will still be funny.

- Jack - 10-22-2002

Quote:I wanna get jack laid in the worst way, I like the guy a lot and can never repay him for all the work he has done
:loveya:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-22-2002

Joey McIntyre is on Boston Public and I got excited.

My cousin who has had everything handed to him is in jail for selling drugs. This is a kid who could ask him parents for 3 grand spending money and get it no questiosn asked. I hope he gets raped repeatedly in jail, by the biggest dicked motherfuckers in the joint.

I have personally done some bad things in my life for money, (no I have not sucked dick). But only cause I had to, to help my family. But when you do it cause it's fun for you as a hobby you should be fuckin raped.

- Danked - 10-22-2002

I'm not really Danked. I stole his password months ago.

I don't think Teenweek has any clue what he is talking about when he discusses sports.

I hate people on the boards who hear half a story and assume they know all the facts. Or the people who complain about drama yet are always the ones who beg for gossip.

I hate having to constantly think on how to explain my actions and why we are doing things on the site. So as to not have people misunderstand things, when we only do it to make things more fun for the people. Yet I still have to explain why we are doing it. I don't mind it but I hate the fact that if I don't people will assume there is an alterior motive to doing so. Not the majority but a few are like that.

- LyricalGomez - 10-22-2002

I KNEW IT

Ok, I did'nt really know it

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

Quote:Or the people who complain about drama yet are always the ones who beg for gossip.
Undecided

...or people whom assume you mean them

I love hybrid :thumbs-up:

- LyricalGomez - 10-22-2002

:-(

- HedCold - 10-22-2002

i hate how when you go to search new topics theres that page that says please wait. life was better when it wasn't there.

there, i said it.

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

this isnt the bitch and moan thread. it's the confessional.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-22-2002

I'm a virgin...

- HedCold - 10-22-2002

oh. yea.
Undecided

- Danked - 10-22-2002

I lied earlier in this thread.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-22-2002

This is my 301st post...