CDIH
This looks like a good place... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: This looks like a good place... (/showthread.php?tid=390)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- FNMoron - 02-11-2002

:wgaf:

Edited By FNMoron on 1059022829

- Danked - 02-11-2002

hey, man. you know, i've alway's liked you. i think you're swell and stuff.

(a couple of fans might help too. you have to keep the air circulating around it.)

- FNMoron - 02-11-2002

:wgaf:

Edited By FNMoron on 1059022868

- Danked - 02-12-2002

done and done. i think AM saw me, but it's cool . i wrapped the cords around me and started freaking out like i took some bad acid and i thought an octopus was attacking me.

- Danked - 02-12-2002

PACK IT UP, MAN! THEY HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS ROOM!

Quote:For the new jacks and the people who are just fuckin stupid, the fourth unmoderated forum is the hole which is not on the index at this time.

- FNMoron - 02-13-2002

Danked Wrote:PACK IT UP, MAN! THEY HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS ROOM!

Quote:For the new jacks and the people who are just fuckin stupid, the fourth unmoderated forum is the hole which is not on the index at this time.
don't be so fucking paraniod... :disappointed:

:fuggin: i got an angle :fuggin:

- Spitfire - 02-13-2002

HAHA! Found yas :p
:bouncer: Glad I decided to check the cell...Hey guys, i got some killer kb seeds :thumbs-upConfusedaved up that I can chip in...lemme try to sprout them :fuggin: :fuggin:

(do we have a plan in place to stash the greens if someone gets placed in the Cell?)

- Danked - 02-13-2002

Spitfire Wrote:HAHA! Found yas :p
:bouncer: Glad I decided to check the cell...Hey guys, i got some killer kb seeds :thumbs-upConfusedaved up that I can chip in...lemme try to sprout them :fuggin: :fuggin:

(do we have a plan in place to stash the greens if someone gets placed in the Cell?)
a plan?

yes. should we be unable to rathole the stash in time, we just blame the lady in charge.

*by the way, i don't know if you've seen the movie "Go," but.. uh... assume the position and remove your shirt. we just gotta check you out... er... and make sure you're not wearing a... um... wire.

:fuggin: :p

Edited By Danked on Feb. 13 2002 at 3:31

- FNMoron - 02-14-2002

Quote:Hey guys, i got some killer kb seeds :thumbs-upConfusedaved up that I can chip in...lemme try to sprout them
you sprout 'em & we'll grow 'em...
Quote:(do we have a plan in place to stash the greens if someone gets placed in the Cell?)
yeah... it's called Cell #2.... and if that's full, we lock the door on this thread until it's vacant... then, Spit, you'll have to open the door again so we can tend to the crops.... :fuggin:

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

:pokes head in and looks around:

Howdy fellers. And lady.

Whats shakin?

- Danked - 02-15-2002

geez... is it getting crowded in here or what?
this was supposed to be a small operation...

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

Danked Wrote:geez... is it getting crowded in here or what?
this was supposed to be a small operation...
Jeeze, don't worry about the space man, there's never more than one of us in here at a time. So there's PLENTY of room for that person and all the pot man. :fuggin:

- crx girl - 02-16-2002

well, you'll need another chick to keep the ratio balanced right? :fuggin:

- Danked - 02-16-2002

ASSUME THE POSITION, BEEYOTCH! Confusedpits:

(Maynard actually balanced everything out, but you're welcome to stick around, lady....)

- crx girl - 02-16-2002

:moonie: :fuggin: :moonie: :fuggin: :moonie: :fuggin: :moonie:

- Maynard - 02-16-2002

[Image: cafegarden.jpg]

- Danked - 02-16-2002

mmmmmmmmmmm....

MiracleGro is my new best friend...

- Spitfire - 02-17-2002

Just need to trim a little off the top this morning...until my guy comes through...

Thanks guys :fuggin:

- Maynard - 02-19-2002

Look at these. :fuggin:

[Image: waterfall-buds.jpg]

- fbd - 02-21-2002

hello.i personally dont smoke, but i just want to post here because amy isnt allowed to