CDIH
One for the females - A random question involving sexuality - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: One for the females - A random question involving sexuality (/showthread.php?tid=3911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

This is probably a REALLY out there topic for ME to post.. but it's a random thought I have on occasion...
And I'm an inherently curious and nosy individual.

By now it's general consensus that ALMOST ALL guys, (except Alkey) even those WITH a significant other, masturbate frequently. (And any guy that tells you otherwise is either full of it or has to buy new pajamas every other week)

But here's the thing... do you ladies consider the fact that guys you talk to in passing go home and fantasize about you at night while handling their business? Does it skeeve you out? Do you ever try to induce it? (purposely wear suggestive clothing or strike suggestive poses to individuals whom you WANT to fantasize about you? and I don't mean a guy you want to hook up with.. just someone you want to either torment or give good fantasy fodder to) Does it excite you to know that somewhere, some guy with a tissue is thinking about you during his private time?

Or does NONE of this ever even occur to you, and I've just added whole new dimensions of horror to your lives??

Why do I feel as though the Venetians are going to arrest me for stealing state secrets if I get any responses to this thread???

Edited By Lord Magus on 1035319969

- IrishAlkey - 10-22-2002

Quote:By now it's general consensus that ALL guys, even those WITH a significant other, masturbate frequently. (And any guy that tells you otherwise is either full of it or has to buy new pajamas every other week)

I really don't.

Send this info to Ripley.

- QuickStop - 10-22-2002

i love when guys think about my hot ass

- Spitfire - 10-22-2002

It really doesn't bother me one way or the other. It's just fantasy.
If it crossed into reality, like say you printed out a picture of my face and put it on a blow-up doll, then that's a whole other ballgame.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-22-2002

Quote:If it crossed into reality, like say you printed out a picture of my face and put it on a blow-up doll, then that's a whole other ballgame.
Sorry...I'll take it down...

- IrishAlkey - 10-22-2002

What if I printed out a picture of your ass and used it as a tablecloth?

- Spitfire - 10-22-2002

You'd have to eat off my ass :rofl:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-22-2002

Salad?

- Keyser Soze - 10-22-2002

Do you prefer syrup or jelly?

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1035321304

- Sloatsburgh - 10-22-2002

I think about Magus when I masterbate even if I did only meet him once.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I'd like to eat Spit's ass.

I mean eat OFF her ass.

- Luna - 10-22-2002

Quote:Or does NONE of this ever even occur to you, and I've just added whole new dimensions of horror to your lives??
Ya know? I've never really thought about this.
I have to honestly say, tho, that it wouldn't really bother me.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

glad it doesnt bother you. Cause I spank it to pictures of your puppy all the time. :loveya:

- Luna - 10-22-2002

My puppy? Me beloved Rupert???? :clueless:

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I call your boobs puppies. :thumbs-up:

- Luna - 10-22-2002

OH! Ok then. Have at it! Have a good time! :-D

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I lied. I've never masturbated to your pictures. :-(
Just drooled.

- Luna - 10-22-2002

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>I'M NOT WORTHY!!! I'M NOT WORTHY!!!</span> :disappointed:

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

No...you are. I've ruined 2 keyboards from all the drool.

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

I dunno if anyone else will understand the relevancy but this dave chappelle bit sums it up.

Just because a woman is dressed a certain way doesn't really mean anything, while they may secretly want attention. It is not cool to assume they just wanna fuck anything that talks to them.

But ladies it is fuckin confusing sometimes. That would be like me, dave chappelle the comedian walking around in a cops uniform. Just walking and someone running up to me and asking for help. While I reply "just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a police officer".

So to the ladies, while some of you may not be whores but y'all dress in whores uniforms at times.