CDIH
Elimination chamber at survivor series - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Elimination chamber at survivor series (/showthread.php?tid=3915)

Pages: 1 2

- Teenweek - 10-22-2002

I was right. It looks like they are bringing Wargames to WWE.
If this is true, it sounds awesome.

-- And finally, Eric Bischoff announced last night that at Survivor Series there will be a match that will make the blood bath we saw on Sunday during the Hell In A Cell match look like a walk in the park. At the moment, there is a VERY large possibility that WWE viewers could experience the first ever WWE War Games match, something created and coined by WCW.

The match, called The Elimination Chamber by Bischoff last night, is in a huge Cell, with two rings. Every two minutes a new participant enters, with it being handicap rules, and when all 10 men are in the ring Submissions and Pins become effective. It is very much like the old school Survivor Series matches, where the winners are the team with a member remaining at the end of the battle.

One possibility to make the match more of a blood bath than the Hell In A Cell, would be to have weapons littering the inside of the cage. No names have been released as to who will be participating in this match, but expect it to at least include somebody who will be willing to take a huge bump.

- Sir O - 10-22-2002

They should just call it WarGames. "Elimination Chamber" sounds ridiculous.

- LyricalGomez - 10-22-2002

I say bring out that one match with the electric chair, that was cool

- Teenweek - 10-22-2002

Quote:They should just call it WarGames.
Than Vince would be admitting that something in WCW actually was good.

- PatCooper - 10-22-2002

Didn't WCW do something like this besides Wargames? If i remember it was a Kevin Sullivan idea. Tower of Doom or something like that it was called. One Ring with several cages stacked ontop of one another. And the belt was in the top cage. First one too the belt wins and is champ.

- Sir O - 10-22-2002

Quote:Than Vince would be admitting that something in WCW actually was good.

So doing the match in the first place wouldn't be admitting that?

Pat, you're thinking of the Triple Cage, first seen in that awful movie "Ready to Rumble," starring former WCW champion, David Arquette.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-22-2002

a triple cage match would be brutal....I'd watch it...

- Teenweek - 10-23-2002

Quote:doing the match in the first place wouldn't be admitting that?

That is why is not called a cool name like Wargames but a stupid name called the Elimination Chamber. I hope they have Raw vs Smackdown people in this match if it is a wargames type match.

- krahzee - 10-23-2002

Quote:Tower of Doom or something like that it was called. One Ring with several cages stacked ontop of one another. And the belt was in the top cage. First one too the belt wins and is champ.

I think it was right after Ready To Rumble was released that they did this at a WCW PPV also. I remember Kanyon being thown off the top Cage and through an elevated ramp they had. It was kind of fucked up of them, because they did this stunt one of the first time WCW was in the arena Owen Hart died at. I think the match was DDP vs. Jarrett, but I'm not sure.

Edited By krahzee on 1035337013

- FollowThisLogic - 10-23-2002

The stacked cage thing was also done earlier, I believe it was called the Doomsday Cage. Not a pyramid like Ready To Rumble but stacked full-size cages, as I recall.

- PatCooper - 10-24-2002

Doomsday Triple Cage match is what i was thinking of. Your right FTL.It had Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Meng, The Barbarian and someone else but i cant remember who righ now.

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

anyone remember thunderdome with ric flair and sting vs terry funk and great muta at halloweeen havoc

- The Jays - 10-24-2002

Wasn't Elimination Chamber the name of a game show?

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

Maybe Chucky might show up.

[Image: 1999104p009.jpg]

- Skitchr4u - 10-24-2002

zeus was the last member pat. great idea for a match...too bad they picked crappy participants

- LyricalGomez - 10-24-2002

[Image: shock5.jpg]

- The Jays - 10-24-2002

... we need RoboCop...

- PlasticMan - 10-24-2002

Who the fuck is that, Gomez? Looks like a storm trooper helmet with sparkely paint on it...AWEFUL!

- LyricalGomez - 10-24-2002

THat's Shockmaster aka The worst angle ever created in pro wrestling

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

I love when he slipped and fell through the wall. You think that is better than the Chucky angle they did.