CDIH
Billy beane & steve phillips are gay lovers - I finally found out why mets gm secret - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Billy beane & steve phillips are gay lovers - I finally found out why mets gm secret (/showthread.php?tid=3936)

- PeterDragon - 10-24-2002

I have deduced that Mets GM & A's GM Billy Beane are gay lovers.

Fact 1 - they were roomates in minor leagues
Fact 2 - Beane has fucked Phillips now for a 3rd time that we know of.

Let me start off by saying that Mets should not have given up Reyes for Pinella, let alone Reyes & Alomar. But Art Howe?
Has the guy ever done anything but be lucky enough to have Hudson, Mulder, Zito, Tejada (and for a while Giambi) on his team? Have you ever in your life said to yourself "boy, he sure outmanaged ____ in this game"? Shouldn't the fact that Beane was so happy to be rid of him give you a clue? A's didn't want to pay him 1.5 Mil for 1 more season, so Mets give him 4 Years for 2+

As John Heyman put it in today's Newsday, there must have been 15 better choices for Mets Manager. My choice would have been to give Willie Randolph the job. He has NY ties, he has done his homework while with Yankees, he is relatively young and bold, and he has always been a winner. He's not a sure thing you say? Well Howe is a sure thing - he definitely is mediocre.
If A's think Ken Macha is such a great manager candidate, why not give him a try?
Hell, even Terry Francona, who the Phillies sent out of town, would have been a better choice.

Phillips must go. Let him move to SF so he can secretly catch whenever he wants.

(apologies Gonzo - I know you mentioned this in another thread,but I am just so pissed off)

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

The Mets lost Pinella to the WORST team in baseball, the Devil Rays. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :banana: :banana: :rofl: :fuggin:

The only one getting fucked in the ass is the Mets. As the NY Post referred to them is so true, the Mets are "Lou" sers

Edited By Teenweek on 1035461442

- PeterDragon - 10-24-2002

Quote:The only one getting fucked in the ass is the Mets
You mean Mets Fans.

The Lou deal - that was Seattle sticking it to Lou.
It doesn't matter that it was the Devil Rays - I wouldn't give up an All-star outfielder for a manager. Give them credit though - this looks like they are scrapping the team and giving Lou free reign.

What pisses me off more is the Mets infactuation with Mediocrity. Just like the Knicks, they have no clue as to how to build anything. The Yankees spend, but they spend wisely - not throw money at the Kevin Appiers of the world.

And while I'm at it, FU to Fred Wilpon, who has shown he has no clue as to what is really wrong with the team. He keeps his suck-ass Phillips because he has good corpororate tools.
Fred - buy a clue. Phillips has no baseball sense. Bobby Valentine, for all of his faults, at least is intelligent and knows baseball. Phillips knows NOTHING.

Life sucks when I have to agree with Teenweek & DIG about the Mets.

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

Lou sers :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :banana: