CDIH
Jackass the movie - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Jackass the movie (/showthread.php?tid=3940)

Pages: 1 2

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

Anyone going to see this this weekend?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-24-2002

I probably will...I'm not a big Jackass fan but it's like a trainwreck...I want to see what all the hype is about...

- Spitfire - 10-24-2002

Hell Yeah! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: I love Jackass.

There's nothing better than people injuring themselves for my (and their) entertainment! :fuggin:

- LyricalGomez - 10-24-2002

I'm going to see it tomorrow, MTV has hyped the shit out of this movie, and the more I see the more I an anxious to finally see the fucking thing

- Maynard - 10-24-2002

I probably won't see this in the theatre.

Am I the only one that laughs uncontrollably when the midget kicks himself in the head?

- QuickStop - 10-24-2002

yeah im probably gonna see it tomorrow. looks really funny

- Keyser Soze - 10-24-2002

can't wait!

- PlasticMan - 10-25-2002

No chance. Looks retarded, and not in a good way.

- LyricalGomez - 10-25-2002

Just got back from seeing it, OMFG was it funny...I don't think I stopped laughing once during the entire movie...The opening sequence is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen on film, and make sure you don't leave when the credits roll, the best is still to come.

- Cunk - 10-25-2002

Good to hear. I was watching something about it on MTV last night (no, I don't regularly watch MTV) and I couldn't believe some of the shit they did. When they rolled that golf cart onto Knoxville's head...

- QuickStop - 10-25-2002

I just got back from seeing it. Holy christ was it funny. Two words....toy car

- LyricalGomez - 10-25-2002

All I can say is Fireworks Wake-Up.....God I laughed so hard during that segment

- Hybrid - 10-26-2002

hopefully i'll be seeing it tonight.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-26-2002

I saw it...I expected more...but it still was some of the funniest things I've ever seen...I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard...

- x-file - 10-26-2002

I will never look at a match box car the same......

- Hybrid - 10-26-2002

fucking hilarious. that's all i have to say.

- LyricalGomez - 10-26-2002

Quote:I will never look at a match box car the same......

I thought the funniest part about that was that Steve-O turned it down....This is a guy who has his asscheeks pierced together, lets people pee on him, staples his nuts to his leg...Yet somehow this went over the top for him

- QuickStop - 10-26-2002

i cant wait for the dvd. itll probably have all the extra footage they didnt use.

**Spoiler** (even though there really isnt a plot)

When that guy started hitting the golfballs back at them, i was dying. especially when he blows the air horn during a retaliation swing.

- Hybrid - 10-26-2002

one thing that pissed me off was the lack of brandon dicamillo. he was in one fucking skit, and wasnt even in the opening. what the fuck is that about, if it werent for cky there wouldnt be any jackass, and he isnt even in the fucking movie? :angry:

- Hybrid - 10-26-2002

and i think the skit that made me laugh the most was johnny knoxville as the old guy shoplifting. tears were coming down my cheeks.