CDIH
Ever have trouble deciding? - Is she hot or not? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Ever have trouble deciding? - Is she hot or not? (/showthread.php?tid=401)

Pages: 1 2

- Arthur Dent - 02-11-2002

:Big Grinisclaimer::Not plugging any sites.:Big Grinisclaimer:: :lol:

Have you ever seen a girl and not been able to decide if she's attractive or not?

For instance, the photograpghers assistant in the Rice Krispies commercial. She's kinda cute, but in a weird kind of way.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-11-2002

nope never happened to me

- Hybrid - 02-11-2002

yea. some people look good sometimes, and at other times or from other angles it's scary.

- Arthur Dent - 02-11-2002

Ok, Angel, but what about guys. Ever see a guy and not be able to decide? ladies?

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

Dude, I go through this on a daily basis. I actually have to have others help with that. My head is so fucked half the time that I no longer think I am a good judge of hotness.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-11-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:Ok, Angel, but what about guys. Ever see a guy and not be able to decide? ladies?
i guess it can happen
some things about someone can be cute without them actually having to be cute, or something
im lost
i left my head at home today i appologize

- Faceman - 02-11-2002

HyBriD Wrote:yea. some people look good sometimes, and at other times or from other angles it's scary.
I know what you mean. This one time I had this girlfriend who would only look good if we sat at a certain booth at the diner me and my friends frequented. That shit was weird

- Hybrid - 02-11-2002

this one chick from my school looks hot as fuck from the front, but as soon as she turns she's got a nose from hell.

- fbd - 02-11-2002

it happens all the time...some girls just dont work in the wrong light, or might have something that you cant always see.its the sober man's beer goggles

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-12-2002

I've had that problem so many times! They can look so good one way, and then they turn their head and *BAM* ugly as sin. The worst is after you hook up with someone at a bar and you talk on the phone etc. decide to hang out and :Confusedhudder:: blech!

- Hey Ladi - 02-12-2002

I've had guys look okay, then I start to like them and they get hotter, then break up and I wonder why I ever liked them... does that count?

- Maynard - 02-12-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:I've had that problem so many times! They can look so good one way, and then they turn their head and *BAM* ugly as sin. The worst is after you hook up with someone at a bar and you talk on the phone etc. decide to hang out and :Confusedhudder:: blech!
Now, I've never picked up someone at a bar, or even had a one night stand. But if you are going to do that, WHY would you call them and ask them to hang out????

- SLASH - 02-12-2002

My cock only looks bigger if I look at it in a mirror.

Edited By SLASH on Feb. 11 2002 at 9:47

- Arpikarhu - 02-12-2002

Quote:Now, I've never picked up someone at a bar,
how could you forget already? bastard!!

Maynard Wrote:Now, I've never picked up someone at a bar, or even had a one night stand. But if you are going to do that, WHY would you call them and ask them to hang out????
I've never had a one night stand either...in fact I've never met someone and had sex the first night, but what I was referring to is when you go out...meet someone talk to them a good part of the night, hook up (this could be kissing or more), exchange numbers, talk on the phone and decide to hang out again and then you see them and they are a mess. That's definitely the worst....

- Faceman - 02-12-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:Now, I've never picked up someone at a bar, or even had a one night stand. But if you are going to do that, WHY would you call them and ask them to hang out????
I've never had a one night stand either...in fact I've never met someone and had sex the first night, but what I was referring to is when you go out...meet someone talk to them a good part of the night, hook up (this could be kissing or more), exchange numbers, talk on the phone and decide to hang out again and then you see them and they are a mess. That's definitely the worst....
So how drunk were you? :burnfucker:

Faceman Wrote:So how drunk were you? :burnfucker:
Hmmm.....think Joe Torre looking

- FNMoron - 02-12-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:So how drunk were you? :burnfucker:
Hmmm.....think Joe Torre looking
i won't hot-link.... i don't want may may to cry

- DGW - 02-12-2002

Quote:My cock only looks bigger if I look at it in a mirror.
I guess make sure she's looking in the mirror too.

Trouble deciding?? Only trouble I have deciding is who's on top. Smile

- Hey Ladi - 02-12-2002

SLASH Wrote:My cock only looks bigger if I look at it in a mirror.
This kind?

Quote:So how drunk were you?

Obvisously not enough, or they would hae gotten the nookie right then. Wink