CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- LyricalGomez - 03-06-2003

Quote:They were at a small airport which appeared to service small single engined planes such as Cessnas and that type. Would you care to tell me how a military pilot was gonna have enough room on one of those mini runways to land a fighter jet and then take off again?

They land on aircraft carriers don't they?

- Metalfan - 03-06-2003

Yes, with the help of those big rubber bands, no? Rolleyes

- LyricalGomez - 03-06-2003

I dunno, just playing devil's advocate.

- Metalfan - 03-06-2003

Damn, and here I thought you were bringing something to the table :disappointed:

- Teenweek - 03-25-2003

Is back tonight for 9 straight weeks. :toast: :banana:

- Metalfan - 03-25-2003

9 more weeks for Kim to do more stupid shit.....

- Mad - 03-25-2003

:banana:

More T bouncing, yeah!

- Teenweek - 03-25-2003

she thinks her father is dead, so the best thing for her to do would be to take a long hot shower.

- Mad - 03-26-2003

Stupid bitch should have shot the no good bastard. Never pull a gun unless you're prepared to use it.

No T-Bounce.

<center>:-(</center> <center>Confuseduicide:</center>

- Teenweek - 03-26-2003

Good episode. Tony got knocked the fuck out. Anyone else cringe when they were talking about the war with chemical and biological weapons and the possibility of 10 to 30 thousand us casualties with ground troops.

- Ken'sPen - 03-26-2003

still a stupid show,
didn't jack make it to the Middle east and back in an episode and a half?

- Teenweek - 03-26-2003

he was in the mojave desert not the middle east. And it took him about 20 minutes.

- Ken'sPen - 03-26-2003

noooo weeks ago when they had that raid....

when Nina killed the guy in the return flight.

- Mad - 03-26-2003

They where flying to some place in California. Pay attention.

- Teenweek - 03-26-2003

didnt they land in some wild life preserve in los angeles. How great was it when syed ali got a bullet to the back of his head. And Kate for the first time in the show smiled and did not have teh same facial expression of concern.

- Mad - 03-26-2003

Quote:How great was it when syed ali got a bullet to the back of his head.

<center>:thumbs-up:</center>

Quote:Kate for the first time in the show smiled and did not have teh same facial expression of concern.

Looked like she got all warm and wet over Jack being alive.

<center>:loveya:</center>

- PatCooper - 03-26-2003

I missed the last 10 minutes or so. Can i get quick recap. The last part i remeber seeing was Jack on the phone with some dude telling him to bring Kate to the warehouse. after that part i had to take a shit and by the time i finished the fucking news was on.

- Mad - 03-26-2003

Phone dude told Jack to take Kate from CTU and bring her to him at some warehouse alone.

The phone dude also had a snake tat of his forearm like the rest of the dead commandos at the airport.

- PatCooper - 03-26-2003

I know i saw that part. what happened after that. How did it end?

- Mad - 03-26-2003

As Jack was leaving CTU, Tony pulled a pistol on him. Jack took the gun away and punched out Tony. Out the door with Kate....

Then scenes from next week...

Kimmy tending to shot store clerk and a couple more. Don't remember all that well...