CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Suzie - 04-22-2003

The Carrie/Michelle tension is getting played out...when it started, I was SURE they'd been former lesbo lovers. I've since been disappointed.
There already have been too many chain of command conflicts within CTU, I think that angle is old and overworked too.

- Metalfan - 04-22-2003

the whole lesbo angle was a popular one here at my office as well.....again, sadly disappointed.

what do you think the odds are that jack truly does die, and they pull nina out of hiding to help finish the case?

- Teenweek - 04-22-2003

no shot. jack comes back to life within the first 5 minutes or otherwise he is clinically dead.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-22-2003

anyone want me to ruin the episode for them? :21:

- Teenweek - 04-23-2003

great episode. Jack is back. The doctor rules stabbing the guy in the back. I guess Lynn is dead. Josef was the man and now he is dead. And great job by Tony embarrassing that cunt.

- Metalfan - 04-23-2003

The doc was pretty freaking key....great job!

OK, I'm getting kind of sick of everyone dying as they divulge key information...its too fucking predictable already. Yousef hangs on for 1/2 hour just to die as he tells Jack where the chip is....come on people!

I think Kate was 3 minutes away from being gang raped then killed....that would have ruled :thumbs-up:

Weasel Mike grabbing Lynn's hand before she can say "he did it".....pretty slick move there.

Kudos to Almeda for growing a set of balls all of a sudden....

- Suzie - 04-23-2003

Is it realistic that after being dead Jack can wake up, be fully conscious and able to coordinate and execute an escape plan?
This hour was all out far-fetched. But next week, the return of Kim....
:39:

- Metalfan - 04-23-2003

Must be his special forces training, no?

As long as Kim doesn't speak and only shows her chest off, I'll be happy!

- Metalfan - 04-24-2003

Oh yeah...anyone have any guesses as to which gov't agency Philip Kingsley works for???

- Mad - 04-29-2003

Quote:which gov't agency Philip Kingsley works for???

Which tool is that?

After missing a couple of episode's. I saw last week's last night, thank you FX. I'm still a little bit out of the loop on who's who.

Can't wait to see little Kimmy blast some scum bag. I hope it makes her nips hard.

- Suzie - 04-30-2003

Random guess at who's behind it all:
Tony Almeda.

- Mad - 04-30-2003

Quote:Tony Almeda.
:-o

I'll defer to whatever WBK says.

- QuickStop - 04-30-2003

ooo plot twist....the wife is back..i hope she dies

- Teenweek - 04-30-2003

Damn that whore. Great stuff with the president tonight. What a fucking liar Stanton was. This was the first show where jack was a very secondary story.

- Mad - 04-30-2003

What happened to Kimmy blasting some douche-bag? No T-bounce...I feel so unfulfilled, empty.
:29:

- Teenweek - 04-30-2003

It was all about the president yesterday.

- PatCooper - 04-30-2003

Quote:What happened to Kimmy blasting some douche-bag? No T-bounce...I feel so unfulfilled, empty.
Nobody said that was gonn happen last night. The preview last week that showed her with gun was a preview for the last 4 episodes. So that scene could be how the season ends.

- The Jays - 05-07-2003

.... DUDE, THAT FUCKING ROCKED!!!!!

"Kim , I want you to aim the gun at his chest and shoot him."

"Shoot him again."

Fucking awesome....

- Suzie - 05-07-2003

Didn't they say he was already in police custody?

- The Jays - 05-07-2003

Who?