CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- QuickStop - 05-07-2003

that was some good shit tonight. i hope cheri dies from the nerd shanking her.

- Teenweek - 05-07-2003

I was so excited when that bitch got it. And how great was it when Kim blew that guy away. Jack is saying shoot him now. Shoot him again. :banana:

Edited By Teenweek on 1052303548

- Metalfan - 05-07-2003

Quote:Didn't they say he was already in police custody?

No Suzie. They said they knew that Matheson was responsible for the wife's death and that they had a warrant out for his arrest and were looking for him :-)

My guess about Hewitt is that Jack will shoot the gun out of his hand and then try to get to Hewitt before he tries to jump and splatter himself all over the pavement.

I hope Cheri dies, I hope Cheri dies......lying manipulative twat!

I also hope that Palmer punches Novick in the face when he gets out of that room....just for good measure :5:

- Teenweek - 05-07-2003

Who can forget what Tony did. He is pretty much fired now for taking out Chapelle. I laughed when Sherry was telling Alex, don't worry about Jack he is very low on the food chain.

- Metalfan - 05-07-2003

"How come a minute ago you were yelling at me, and now its fine, Alex" LOL

That whole thing was a sorry example of back-stabbing and manipulation. Jack had the last laugh though when he said to Sherry "once he tells us what we want to know, you can try to cut any deal you want." Too bad nerd boy cut her first :8:

- Suzie - 05-07-2003

The last thing I heard in the previews was Cheri's voice saying, "What are we gonna do now?" Bet that means she lives and nerd boy dies. But he left the computer on, so Jack can still retrieve the evidence and stop the war.

- Teenweek - 05-07-2003

Can anyone explain how in about 5 seconds Kim, got upstairs in the loft and pulled the stairs up.

- Metalfan - 05-07-2003

Good question TW....obviously the t-bounce doesn't slow Kim down one bit, does it?

Does something happen to the computer before Jack can get it back to CTU and their tech team? I wonder if that is what the quote from Sherry refers to....

Chapelle is so gonna have a hissy fit when he wakes up LOL.

OK, in the final hour, do Michelle and Carrie get into a huge catfight? Bets anybody....who has odds on that one?

- Teenweek - 05-07-2003

Michelle will smack that bitch up.

- Paper Boy - 05-08-2003

Quote:Can anyone explain how in about 5 seconds Kim, got upstairs in the loft and pulled the stairs up.

i'm pretty sure it's impossible to close those stairs from the top unless your arms are 6 feet long.

mediocre episode until the last 10 minutes. i think they're going to need to squeeze 120 minutes into the last episode. jack's got to find the kid, get him to testify before the pres. and the joint chiefs, palmer's got to regain his presidency and they have to solve the inevitable problem that will arrise when blondie goes to pick up kim. she finally did something right tonight. perhaps, she really is jacks daughter.

- PatCooper - 05-08-2003

Did anyone else find it strange that less than an hour ago Kate Warner was almost gang raped and killed and now she's soaking in a hot bubble bath? Oh and she told the cop that was watching her to go home.

- Suzie - 05-08-2003

Right after Jack shot two of the attackers in her home. The place is a crime scene, there should be cops and yellow tape every where. But no, it's just Kate by herself in the bath.
There should have already been a police presence at the Matheson's too. If there was a warrant out for him, isn't survellience of the home logical protocol?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-09-2003

yeah, something is up with that bath taking bitch

- Metalfan - 05-09-2003

Quote:The place is a crime scene

Maybe Kate was hoping for some crime scene sex :lol:

I wonder just how many legal protocols were broken this season.......although the torturing of Stanton was pretty fucking cool :5:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-09-2003

- Mad - 05-09-2003

I missed this past week. I didn't get to see Kim shoot the bad guy. Who was it, anyway?

- Suzie - 05-09-2003

Matheson, the wife-killer. You can catch it on FX on Monday. OOOps, now I roooooned it for ya!

- Mad - 05-09-2003

Cool, she plugged the wife-killer, kid touching scumbag. (p.s. Where did she get the gun from?)

Yes, I do try and catch the reruns on FX. Thanks for the spoiler.

- Metalfan - 05-09-2003

It was Matheson's gun......when you watch the rerun you can see how Kim got her hands on it.

- Teenweek - 05-09-2003

Kim, SHOOT HIM AGAIN! :banana: