CDIH
Your turn - Drive thru enjoyment - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Your turn - Drive thru enjoyment (/showthread.php?tid=4061)

Pages: 1 2 3

- onehung - 11-02-2002

The bank I go to on saturdays is a drive-thru only. The way they have it set up is, theres a sign when you first pull into the place that says "please form single line" so usually everyone does. Now theres enough room for another car to get by to get to the atm machine... It seems theres allways one impatient fuck that just has to drive by and cut the line. what would you do.

- Arpikarhu - 11-02-2002

Quote:what would you do
i would be in big trouble cause i dont have a license and shouldnt be driving.

- Mad - 11-02-2002

People that do that kind of shit are begging for a beating.

Give it to them.

- IrishAlkey - 11-02-2002

I'd go inside and fix the atm.

- Ants in My Pants - 11-02-2002

BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ATM REPAIR FAG!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Kim - 11-02-2002

Well I know what Pat Cooper would do...he'd get out of his car, jump up on his bumper, and piss on his windshield...

I would yell out the window at him then ignore the fucker...

- PollyannaFlower46 - 11-02-2002

What no one else is an arsonist?

- OAS - 11-02-2002

Get out and direct traffic so he can get ahead of you with no problem. Your act of kindness will give him more guilt than you yelling at him. Offer to complete his transaction so he doesn't need to sit at the window. It will be a nice touch.

- Goatweed - 11-02-2002

I'd get out of my car and make a scene out of it - chances are, you'll get the support of the rest of the people in line with you. I really hate people that have no patience or common sense :fuckoff:

- PatCooper - 11-02-2002

Quote:Well I know what Pat Cooper would do...he'd get out of his car, jump up on his bumper, and piss on his windshield...

No that's what i would like to do. Most likely id just curse at him.

- The Sleeper - 11-02-2002

I would do nothing, and curl up in the fetal position and cry for hours when I got home.

- PatCooper - 11-02-2002

pussy

yes

- LyricalGomez - 11-02-2002

It's no fun when they agree with insults :disappointed:

I agree

- GonzoStyle - 11-03-2002

Quote:It's no fun when they agree with insults

hahahaha, I know!!!

If their wife or g/f is with them, it is even better. Nothing like beating the shit out of a guy in front of his woman, there is no greater satisfaction in life. Not only do you break him physically but mentally. Cause it's ammo for her to use against him for years to come.

- PatCooper - 11-03-2002

Or even better have your wife or g/f beat the shit out of their wife or g/f and then we can all laugh and have a good time together.

- GonzoStyle - 11-03-2002

Gangsta bitches are the shiznizzle, son.

- PatCooper - 11-03-2002

[Image: jumpin.gif]

They will kick your ass too.

- Mad - 11-03-2002

Quote:Or even better have your wife or g/f beat the shit out of their wife or g/f and then we can all laugh and have a good time together.

Reminds me of this time coming back from the beach I saw a couple on a bike (Harley) at an intersection fighting with a family of four. The biker dude was fighting with the dad as the son was on the car trying to hit him in the head with his helmet. While that was going on the biker's chick was beating the shit out of the wife while the daughter was trying to jump into it as well.

After a light cycle or two the biker couple jumped onto their bike, hit the NOSo2 and was gone.

The loser family was blooded pretty good.