CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Sean Cold - 01-14-2002

I hate the fuckin dog downstairs. That fuckin bastard just seems to bark all fuckin night, that shit head. I sooooo want to go down there and kick the fuckin thing right in it's head.

What do you hate that just grates your last nerve? Besides Maynard?

- Faceman - 01-14-2002

Hypocrisy, in all its forms...
disingenuine people...
People that leap to conclusions when only hearing a little bit of the story...
People who can't keep their fucking mouth shut about things...
People period...
maynard

- WhipThisFez - 01-14-2002

Well I hate you all to start with.

:brokenjaw: I also hate this smiley. It serves no purpose.

I hate it when people in the apartment next, above, or below you are doing construction and your apt begins to smell.

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Everyone.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-14-2002

I hate God, what a fucking faggot that guy is. I hate Fez for using my goddamn avatar. I hate the overwhelming majority of politicians. I hope all their wives are fucking the poolboy while they are in Washington getting hummers.

- Sean Cold - 01-14-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:I hate God, what a fucking faggot that guy is. I hate Fez for using my goddamn avatar. I hate the overwhelming majority of politicians. I hope all their wives are fucking the poolboy while they are in Washington getting hummers.
I thought he was going to hate that fuckin guy who stole his avatar again! :pengydie:

and facey, no crossovers, lets keep that shit in one book, ya know?

- GonzoStyle - 01-14-2002

Strawberries

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:Strawberries
LMMFAO!

- Wormface - 01-14-2002

Addiction.

- GonzoStyle - 01-14-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I hate the fuckin dog downstairs.
Dude I hate that fuckin dog too, lol. It's like talking to the son of sam.

I also hate people who have to pretend they are educated by spewing nonsense they either heard someone else say or quote shit from a book, yet not grasp the meaning behind what they are saying nor understand it.

I hate people who have to set up questions, just ask what you need to know. I don't wanna hear a biography before you ask me a question.

I hate people who need to use blatent hate to try to be funny or who need shock value for a laugh.

- Hey Ladi - 01-14-2002

People who come into the dept. & yell across the office looking for someone.

- Wormface - 01-14-2002

I hate when I want to smoke weed.. :fuggin:

But I have no money and ive already scraped my bowl clean. Cry

- Sean Cold - 01-14-2002

Quote:I hate people who need to use blatent hate to try to be funny or who need shock value for a laugh.

I hate you too, fuck nut!

I hate cold coffe. I hate when your travel mug sits in the fuckin car too long and when you open it, poof, instant Grump's mom.

- Kingpin - 01-14-2002

I hate not having a cold beer in my hand. The effin squirrels that dig up my gardens, the fucking cat that shits on my lawn. You. I hate woman who treat their husbands like shit, I hate men whom let their bitch treat them like shit. Need I go on????? :no, really, fuck off:

- Hey Ladi - 01-14-2002

Quote:instant Grump's mom

Gaping hole of infectious stench?

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Quote:I hate people who need to use blatent hate to try to be funny or who need shock value for a laugh.
Yeah well fuck you cum catcher.

- Sean Cold - 01-14-2002

Quote:Gaping hole of infectious stench?

Without a fuckin doubt!

I hate the fact that if you stick your finger in your belly button and sniff it, and hit your nose by accident, you are stuck smelling that all day. What the fuck is with that anyway? How can lint smell that fuckin bad? I understand taint lint reeking , but for fuck's sake, belly buttons are just hideous smelling.

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:Gaping hole of infectious stench?

Without a fuckin doubt!

I hate the fact that if you stick your finger in your belly button and sniff it, and hit your nose by accident, you are stuck smelling that all day. What the fuck is with that anyway? How can lint smell that fuckin bad? I understand taint lint reeking , but for fuck's sake, belly buttons are just hideous smelling.
Maybe its because you stuck your finger in your ass before you stuck it in your belly button.

- Kid A - 01-14-2002

I hate stupid people.

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Confusedigh: