CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- PatCooper - 02-27-2002

Quote:Turned you on didn't it amy?

Didn't the last girl you asked that to try too hang herself from a ceiling fan?

- The Sleeper - 02-27-2002

I hate starting off a new page

Edit: I hate Pat Cooper for ruining my stupid joke

Edited By The Sleeper on Feb. 27 2002 at 5:21

- PatCooper - 02-27-2002

Quote:I hate starting off a new page

Quote:Edit: I hate Pat Cooper for ruining my stupid joke

I hate when i'm hated.
I have a question sleeper .... You were trying to make a joke?

- NaughtyAngel - 02-27-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:Turned you on didn't it amy?
i dunno who was more turned on me or maymay, you couldnt tell with him though cause u know how much he has packin down there :disappointed:

- The Sleeper - 02-27-2002

PatCooper Wrote:I hate when i'm hated.
I have a question sleeper .... You were trying to make a joke?
Indeed, I actually love starting a new page, but for the purpose of this thread, I switched things around. See, TEH FUNNEY!!

Shut up. :fuckoff:

- Sean Cold - 03-03-2002

I hate needing beer and it is raining so you are stuck drinking Coors Light.

I hate Homeless people in front of my fuckin building because it is the only place they can keep dry

who am I kidding, i hate homeless people regardless

I hate useless email from "friends" long forgotten

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-03-2002

Maynard Wrote:OK Snuka. I have been trying to figure this out everyday now since you started with it. Obviously the guy in your sig has shit all over him. But what the fuck is that thing on his chest? Is it a turd? Is it a dick? WTF??
Sorry this took so long (im not on much when im not at work). It is a dildo. Ladi had it stuck so far up her ass for so long. That pic is me after pulling it out for her. That is a weeks worth of dining at the trailer covering me from head to toe.

- Kim - 03-03-2002

Going to see a movie and you have to sit through 20 minutes of previews and commercials...

Hang nails...

People who don't refill ice trays...

- PatCooper - 03-03-2002

Quote:People who don't refill ice trays...

Oopsss..... My bad.

- Sean Cold - 03-04-2002

I hate the lazy fuckin cum swallowing douche bags who do not clean the fuckin lint traps in the dryers. Like it is that fuckin hard to do. Motherless fucks I tell you.

I hate wanting English Muffins and no fuckin store around me sells them.

I hate waking up in the middle of the night and spending almost an hour trying to go back to sleep

I hate when my fuckin nieghbors try and make small talk with me. Do I look like a fuckin people person?

- Hey Ladi - 03-04-2002

I hate that someone stole the DayQuil off my desk!

- Luna - 03-04-2002

I hate getting a sore throat.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-04-2002

i hate when people dont know what showers are then they sit right next to me UGH

- Skitchr4u - 03-04-2002

i hate being stuck at work when i could be at home in bed getting rid of my hangover

- Maynard - 03-04-2002

I hate strippers that don't dance. They come around to you 10 fucking times for money, and all they can do is squeeze their boobs together. WTF is that??

- Hey Ladi - 03-04-2002

Maynard Wrote:I hate strippers that don't dance. They come around to you 10 fucking times for money, and all they can do is squeeze their boobs together. WTF is that??
The signal for put you money here

- Maynard - 03-04-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:I hate strippers that don't dance. They come around to you 10 fucking times for money, and all they can do is squeeze their boobs together. WTF is that??
The signal for put you money here
hell no. I don't want to touch their boobs after every other slimy guy in the bar rubbed his jizzed up hands all over them. YUCK! I'l just hand them money thanks.

- Hey Ladi - 03-04-2002

Maynard Wrote:hell no. I don't want to touch their boobs after every other slimy guy in the bar rubbed his jizzed up hands all over them. YUCK! I'l just hand them money thanks.
That's kind of anti-climactic, just handing it to them

- BeckyDC - 03-04-2002

I hate the ex-boyfriend..I think Id like to hang him by his balls.. :bouncer:

- NaughtyAngel - 03-04-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:I hate the ex-boyfriend..I think Id like to hang him by his balls.. :bouncer:
i concur

i also HATE when AIM doesnt work and i have to use Yahoo and all i have is av8er on that buddy list